• Announcements

• MannDude

Current state of vpsBoard   02/04/2017

Dear vpsBoard members and guests:

Over the last year or two vpsBoard activity and traffic has dwindled. I have had a change of career and interests, and as such am no longer an active member of the web hosting industry.

Due to time constraints and new interests I no longer wish to continue to maintain vpsBoard. The web site will remain only as an archive to preserve and showcase some of the great material, guides, and industry news that has been generated by members, some of which I remain in contact to this very day and now regard as personal friends.

I want to thank all of our members who helped make vpsBoard the fastest growing industry forum. In it's prime it was an active and ripe source of activity, news, guides and just general off-topic banter and fun.

I wish all members and guests the very best, whether it be with your business or your personal projects.

-MannDude
MannDude

What are you listening to right now?

452 posts in this topic

Erm...

So...  I live with a bunch of rednecks, and they're some of my best friends.

Lets just say, some of their country music taste has started getting into me. 

1 person likes this

ets just say, some of their country music taste has started getting into me.

I can't do 'radio country', but I am a fan of some old bluesgrass. You should check out some Doc Watson, Townes Van Zandt, Blaze Foley, etc.

Oh yeah bluegrass is also pretty damn good.  There are local bluegrass bands around here (Central PA) and they play some pretty awesome gigs. 

Besides for that I also listen to a ton of ska.  

I am listening to the white noise created by a laptop fan and the fan of the cooling stand it's on. I can't wait to get a new laptop. Also the keys on this keyboard - they're pretty loud.

Ugh, dubstep is not music! :P

Darn dubstep addicts, anyway if I listed my music preference I'd give my identity away (and the fact that no one will care), not that it's hard to guess who I am. ;)

Darn dubstep addicts, anyway if I listed my music preference I'd give my identity away (and the fact that no one will care), not that it's hard to guess who I am. ;)

I know who you are! People would be burning you at the stake and stoning you if they knew. ;)

Last thing that played on my playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ocko4bvxsk

Some good musical tastes on here.  Surprised.

Neil Young is a cool fellow.  Like his very old stuff. Bluegrass = great stuff.  I like Americana with real story telling.

Just turned down a local jazz station from a city far away :)  

Some good musical tastes on here.  Surprised.

Neil Young is a cool fellow.  Like his very old stuff. Bluegrass = great stuff.  I like Americana with real story telling.

Just turned down a local jazz station from a city far away :)

Ah, I'm listening to some Neil young right now actually. Next on the playlist is some old Townes Van Zandt (Snake Mountain Blues) followed by a Doc Watson song (Walk on boy).

It's one of them nights.

Though during the day I seem to listen to a lot more 'up beat' indie to keep me moving.

I am a fan of mellow, soulfoul music during the dark of night.  Daytime, indeed more upbeat tunes.  Although, lately, I've been listening to plenty of spoken word, news, shows, podcasts.

@mojeda "This video has been removed by the user." Short for DMCA :\

The sound of my computer, I was about to go to bed but found this place :)