2x2TB 2TB 7,200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s

20TB Monthly Transfer

1 Gbit Network
Linux/Windows OS Available 
5 usable IPv4 Address
/64 IPv6 Address Block

Remote Reboot Access
$149.95/month PayPal Google Checkout OKPAY Payza

Sonwebhost is an existing company run by Mark Grannum who has 12 years experience in the hosting industry. Sonwebhost was started two years ago and is now hosting 32 servers. We provide WHMCS billing and auto provision for VPS servers. 

Last edited by a moderator:

HostUS-Alexander

Verified Provider
SATA, SSD, SAS? 

20TB Monthly Transfer

100Mbit? 1Gbit? 10Gbit ?

Linux/Windows OS

Windows licence included? 

Sonwebhost is an existing company run by Mark Grannum who has 12 years’ experience in the hosting industry. Sonwebhost was started two years ago and is now hosting 32 servers. We provide WHMCS billing and auto provision for VPS servers. 

Free WHMCS Licence included?. Irrelevant to a dedicated server advert. 

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
He is reselling Datashack but they are out of stock (maybe because of him), but I'll forgive it this time. ;-)

Sonwebhost

All my life I have been Banned until I met Jesus They said my whois was not displayed I was really banned because my prices were lower than they perfired providers. Enjoy

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Jesus, this again :)

I like the guys persistence, if nothing else.

He should really considering hopping on board with Colocrossing.

Amitz

I am so happy, that

Sonwebhost is an existing company
Really. I had so many contracts with non-existing companies in the past that I have even chosen an invisible woman as my partner. And just to be sure: Are your servers run by the christian god or any other? Not that I get a Zeus Server or something after ordering!

tumblr_mrw6yhvEHG1rfjowdo1_250.gif

GIANT_CRAB

You still haven't answered your potential client, HostUS-Alexander.

You're doing a pretty bad job at sales, are you interested in hiring a salesperson?

Sonwebhost

You're doing a pretty bad job at sales, are you interested in hiring a salesperson? Your right my sales are not pretty so I can not hire salespersons, would not be able to pay them,  Are your servers run by the christian god? Yes Jesus's Father Jehovah is the God at Sonwebhost. Where is sonwebhost registered?  My company is registered in Paradise, Barbados West Indies, mailing address on the site in Florida, USA. Free WHMCS Licence included?. Irrelevant to a dedicated server advert. This is to let clients know tht the billing is handled by WHMCS not that we provide WHMCS to our clients dedicated servers.I udated the offer showing requested info. Thanks Enjoy

amuck-landowner