• Announcements

• MannDude

Current state of vpsBoard   02/04/2017

Dear vpsBoard members and guests:

Over the last year or two vpsBoard activity and traffic has dwindled. I have had a change of career and interests, and as such am no longer an active member of the web hosting industry.

Due to time constraints and new interests I no longer wish to continue to maintain vpsBoard. The web site will remain only as an archive to preserve and showcase some of the great material, guides, and industry news that has been generated by members, some of which I remain in contact to this very day and now regard as personal friends.

I want to thank all of our members who helped make vpsBoard the fastest growing industry forum. In it's prime it was an active and ripe source of activity, news, guides and just general off-topic banter and fun.

I wish all members and guests the very best, whether it be with your business or your personal projects.

-MannDude
drmike

What's for Lunch?

277 posts in this topic

Pretty MartinD!  What are we eating there?

Roasted vine plum tomatoes with garlic and basil salad, poached salmon fillet and linguine with a pancetta and caper sauce :)

MartinD seems to love his fish.

I ate ma2loubeh today because I have no lessons on Friday and I was at home, but typically I head to the local Morrocan or Turkish resteraunts or a sandwich bar. There are chicken and chips shops close to my sixth form, but I'm not a fan of them really.

Roasted vine plum tomatoes with garlic and basil salad, poached salmon fillet and linguine with a pancetta and caper sauce :)

Serious question, was that the entire meal?

Maybe it's just my fat coated American stomach that thinks it's a small portion. Looks and sounds good though :)

Costco pizza?  I haven't been to a Costco in years.   Is that much like the Sam/Wally World pizza?

Serious question, was that the entire meal?

Maybe it's just my fat coated American stomach that thinks it's a small portion. Looks and sounds good though :)

Yup, sure was. Remember, pasta is really quite filling so not much more was needed apart from a nice cup of cat-poo coffee afterwards :P

Yup, sure was. Remember, pasta is really quite filling so not much more was needed apart from a nice cup of cat-poo coffee afterwards :P

Tell the members here about your coffee..,

Tell the members here about your coffee..,

What about my delicious coffee?

What about my delicious coffee?

How a jungle cat shits it out.

How a jungle cat shits it out.

u jelly.

^--- What? you don't like your cereal in milk? 

Didn't have any milk at the office >_>

vXJjBbh.jpg

Steak, potatoes, onions and bacon. Not pictured: big glass of milk.

It hit the spot.

Really pushing the boat out there with presentation huh?

Really pushing the boat out there with presentation huh?

My stomach doesn't care how it's presented.

I need to find a source for free range *clean* eggs already.  And less likely to find, a source for raw milk.

Working on the whole yogurt making experience, but store bought pasteurized milk isn't cutting it.  Damn dead solvent.

fttMnuD.jpg?1

Grilled cheese sandwich... wait for it... with eggs. A mix of pepperjack cheese and shreded mild cheddar. Washed it down with a bottle of Aquafina's purest.

Needs more pics of fancy food and less of pizza and fatty-foods.

I had Swiss Chalet, chicken and ribs.. They also have the best Fries!

header_tall_grill.jpg