amuck-landowner

ServerStatus

mojeda

With the new Coding, Scripting and Programming forum I figured I would finally make a post about ServerStatus.

ServerStatus first originated from BlueVM's original Server Monitoring script and then me taking it a little bit further. I've both live memory and disk space levels, a styled web interface a long with a mobile interface. The project is completely open source and available on github! I also had implemented it into LookingGlass in the dev branch, unfortunately it was added 4 months ago so I have no idea if it still works or not...

I've been neglecting it for the past few months but I've been receiving suggestions for new features as well as new interface. I've been hammering away at my computer and would like to say that version 3 is slowly underway and will feature hopefully many new features everyone may like.

I've seen a mix of both end users wanting to just keep an eye on their servers as well as server hosts using publicly or privately, so some of the features may appeal to others while to some not.

ServerStatus 3

• New redesigned look
  • Server status history
  • Server Announcements
  • Up & Down Alerts + Emails too!
  • Server overview pages
  • Admin control panel
These features are not final and should they not work out may be cancelled.

Screenshots maybe?

7FjVe1mh.jpg

XtymTLsh.jpg

I'm curious to know how many of you use ServerStatus and how (personal, or server host public/private viewing).

BlueVM

Verified Provider
I personally love it... then again I helped build it :)

Thanks mojeda for taking it this far!

Jade

NodeServ
Verified Provider
It looks very well put together. I like the theme of it a lot :). Great work so far!

vanarp

I am using your earlier version and eagerly looking forward to the newer version with history capability :)

tOHTTta.png

Ishaq

Verified Provider
Oh, Michael.. did you fix the bug where it shows amber (warning) when the RAM is say 4GB and only a small amount is used?

Great work so far.

mojeda

Curious does it work with PHP 5.4 and 5.5 ?

It should?

Oh, Michael.. did you fix the bug where it shows amber (warning) when the RAM is say 4GB and only a small amount is used?

Great work so far.
I did not, I think you said you had a solution but at the time you weren't around and I just forgot.

Last edited by a moderator:

Amitz

I'm curious to know how many of you use ServerStatus and how (personal, or server host public/private viewing).
Using? I am not using it. I love it! :)

A bunch of thanks to you and everyone involved for that nice script!

ServerBros

Verified Provider
Hey Mojeda,

First off thanks for providing such a beautiful script, exactly what we needed in comparison to status2k, such a clean design!

http://status.brosnetwork.co.uk/

My question is do you know which folder we would upload the uptime.php file to on a solusvm node?

clarity

Any ETA on version 3? I know that you said you were working on it in your spare time.

Is there any opportunity for the community to help? I am been looking for something for a while now, and I think that this is it.

amuck-landowner