amuck-landowner

[VPSDime] - 6GB Memory / 30GB Space / 2TB Traffic / OpenVZ in Incero (Dallas, TX) for $7/month

serverian

Verified Provider
After an closed alpha and open beta tests with 72 beta testers, we are launching our new brand and product,VPSDime.

The Website

http://vpsdime.com

The Plan

• OpenVZ Virtualization
  • 4 vCPU
  • 6GB Memory
  • 30GB HDD (RAID10 with 10K Drives)
  • 2TB Monthly Traffic Limit
  • 4Gbps Uplink (4 x 1Gbps Load Balanced)
  • 1 IPv4 Address
  • No IPv6 at the moment
  • Located in Dallas, TX in Incero's facility
The Purchase Link

https://vpsdime.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

The Network Tests

The Node Specs

• Dual E5 2620 CPU
  • 384GB Memory
  • 8 x 10K Drives RAID10
The AUP

We do not allow

• BitTorrent
  • TOR
  • Public VPNs/Open Proxies
  • MineCraft Servers
  • CamFrog
  • Digital Currency Mining
  • llegal activity (SPAM, Port Scanning, DoS, etc.)
We do allow

• IRC
  • Other gameservers such as steam
  • Legal Adult
Can I get more _____?

No, however, we can combine 2 plans together.

Eric1212

Verified Provider
How's disk i/o on a full node?

Do you provision more than 64 servers on one node?

abyssis

I'm still kinda new to this but how can you afford 6GB of memory per user for such money (quite cheap, right)? I mean looking at the prices of other providers you'd have to pay like 60$+ for this kind of specs. I don't get it  :unsure:

blergh

Verified Provider
What's up with not just pricing your product accordingly, and not offering a product that more or less buttfucks the paying users in one way or another?

serverian

Verified Provider
How's disk i/o on a full node?

Do you provision more than 64 servers on one node?
You can view the ServerBear test on the website.

Of course, we'll provision more than 64 containers on the server. Is this even an honest question?

I'm still kinda new to this but how can you afford 6GB of memory per user for such money (quite cheap, right)? I mean looking at the prices of other providers you'd have to pay like 60$+ for this kind of specs. I don't get it  :unsure:
We got an amazing deal on hardware and network and passing the savings to the customers. RAM sticks are cheap now and Dual E5 systems are allowing lots of ram per hardware node.

What's up with not just pricing your product accordingly, and not offering a product that more or less buttfucks the paying users in one way or another?
Let's talk when you see a single negative review/comment about the service.

WebSearchingPro

VPS Peddler
Verified Provider
During the beta, even with a load of "16,000" the service hummed along pretty good (somehow)

Though the serverbear on the website is unlikely real life data as it was probably taken before the node had any customers on it.

Otherwise, pretty good deal!

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
During the beta, even with a load of "16,000" the service hummed along pretty good (somehow)

Though the serverbear on the website is unlikely real life data as it was probably taken before the node had any customers on it.

Otherwise, pretty good deal!
That was a forkbomb, it doesn't rape CPU, it just tries to make itself unkillable by constantly spawning processes.

Francisco

concerto49

Verified Provider
Obviously there's some sort of overselling. As long as the host works it out.

All the best with the offer!

libro22

This is actually useful as I'm planning to launch a new website soon that might require high amount of RAM. Only downside though is the small disk space. :(

amuck-landowner