amuck-landowner

Servers in unusual locations

RiotSecurity

I'm looking for servers in un-usual "unique" locations, none of the US/UK stuff, some non-common locations.

Offers?

Last edited by a moderator:

johnlth93

non usual location that isn't US/UK?

Too much to say especially with your kind of budget.

Asia: Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea

Eu: Romania, Netherlands

These location got quite some provider selling them.

RiotSecurity

They don't have paypal, and I am way too scared to put credit card information into their spaces.
If you're scared, why not go get a prepaid visa, load it with the amount needed and use that? Pretty simple solution and due to the fact they are offshore, I doubt they have any anti-fraud modules in place, so you don't needa use real name, etc.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
We've picked up pricing from Luxemburg, NL, & Romania.

Voxility won't badly priced but the speeds to the rest of the world were quite poor. NL has good connectivity but that market is pretty damn packed as it is. I'm not aware of many options out of Luxemburg so it's a nice one.

Is there qualities in these exotic locations that you require? Specific privacy policies, etc?

Francisco

Last edited by a moderator:

RiotSecurity

We've picked up pricing from Luxemburg, NL, & Romania.

Voxility won't badly priced but the speeds to the rest of the world were quite poor. NL has good connectivity but that market is pretty damn packed as it is. I'm not aware of many options out of Luxemburg so it's a nice one.

Is there qualities in these exotic locations that you require? Specific privacy policies, etc?

Francisco
I'm just looking for some nice server locations, maybe run a few vpns though them really.

Privacy policys are nice.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
How about a real unique place?  A datacenter inside a mall.  Buffalo.  It's in that 100 miles no constitution border zone.  It isn't the US and it isn't Canada. 

:popcorn:

fahad

How about a real unique place?  A data-center inside a mall.  Buffalo.  It's in that 100 miles no constitution border zone.  It isn't the US and it isn't Canada. 

:popcorn:
I will ask for something like in Afghanistan-Pakistan Border DC  ... :p

RiotSecurity

Any russian providers?

I picked up a server in Romania, NL, just looking for Russia now (dedicated servers).

I also tried a VPS in iceland, it's actually very good.

amuck-landowner