amuck-landowner

Need Low Budget VPS - Will need 20 VPS in each city

Toast

I need VPS hosts with IP addresses from different cities.

Hosts with multiple locations is a plus, but not required.

VPS hosts with IP addresses in LA, Buffalo, Dallas, Portland, Jacksonville has been fulfilled. 

Interested in offers for 10 more cities.

I will be signing up for ~20 accounts over a 60 day period. (eg. 20 accounts X your annual price offer)

My needs:

512MB RAM Guaranteed 

5GB Drive Space

15GB Bandwidth Monthly

1 or 2 IPs

Linux OS

Unmanaged

I'm currently paying $15-$24 annually per account so prefer offers within this range. 

Please no fly by night companies. I need hosts that plan to stay in business long term. 

PM or Reply here

Thanks!

Jade

NodeServ
Verified Provider
We can help you out at NodeServ.

256 MB RAM

256 MB vSwap

25 GB HDD

500 GB Bandwidth

1 CPU Core

1 Gbps

For $11.99/year

Order Here

Last edited by a moderator:

Jade

NodeServ
Verified Provider
Thanks but you are already on my list. Expect me to contact you soon!
Looking forward to it!

As per your request we can also do,

512 MB RAM

512 MB vSwap

50 GB HDD

1000 GB Bandwidth

2 CPU Cores

1 Gbps

For $15.00/year

Order Here

bpsRobert

Verified Provider
Building a Cloud Stack? I'm curious as to what the end result of all these VPS's will be, heh.

Toast

Does it need to be 20 VPS? Can it be 1 VPS with 20+ IP addresses?
I actually thought of this to see if it would save me $ monthly, but it will be an inconvenience for us to manually switch ip addresses back and forth before we log into the remote desktop. We rather just spend a little more to get 20 vps with 20 different ip addresses to save us from having to manually change ip. Unless im missing something im not sure about... will research this more.

Toast

20 VPS per city? That's quite a number, why would you need that much? If it's okay to tell.
I can understand why you are curious. My VPS needs are different from the typical ordinary. I see people using VPS for gaming, devlopment and testing, hosting websites and others. Im in a different and rare breed of users that is in need of VPS hosting for our business. Im definitely not the first. There are several others before me. I wont give much specific details but you can find us in the forums. We need volume not so bandwidth and drive space is not important. We wont ever break any of the host's TOS rules. Everything is legitimate. Hope this helps and clears up any concerns to the volume needed.

Toast

You need those to be KVM or any other virtualization solution?
Im not sure if which virutalization really matter for my needs. Im actually not well versed in the different virtualizations. Just as long as Im able install remote desktop I should be fine.

Toast

Building a Cloud Stack? I'm curious as to what the end result of all these VPS's will be, heh.
I never heard of it until you brought it to my attention so I googled it, lol! Cloud stack? No.

The end result should be all positive. More money for the VPS hosts, its consolidated under one customer, easy on the server since we only use it for a few hours each day and we're long term customers.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Hello,

Send me a message, we can work something out.

You can reach me on Skype as well at duke.xfs

Thanks.

Coastercraze

Top Thrill
Verified Provider
5 GB RAID 10 Space

50 GB Bandwidth

512 Mb RAM

512 Mb vSwap

OpenVZ

SolusVM

1 IP

1 Gbps port

Equal Share CPU

Atlanta, GA

$24 / yr

Let me know if you want this.

Oliver

Verified Provider
I can offer services in Australia in two different cities but not at your budget.

If you are flexible there for the more 'exotic' (apparently Australia is exotic to some) locations feel free to send me an email referring to this thread and I can provide a custom quote: [email protected]

Cheers,

Oliver

consolepark

ConsolePark offer you service in various part of the world especially in Montreal Canada, UK and USA. We provide you best budget VPS service at

Minimum plan : 1 vCPU 1 GBRAM , 10 GB HDD , $ 17.99

With 24*7*365 support facility and quick response feature.

Order Now:

Kakashi

Verified Provider
If you can increase your budget slightly $32/year I can sort something out for you. We have 8 Locations around the world. 

Netherlands, London, Miami, Denver, Phoenix are the ones we can cover for you.

Poke me at : [email protected]

amuck-landowner