amuck-landowner

Unmetered bandwidth

titanicsaled

This isn't a request as such but I was wondering what the going rate is for VPS's with unmetered bandwidth these days? 

If I see an offer which tempts me enough then I may purchase.

Thanks

EDIT - I've now decided to make this a bit of a list for quick reference.

This list will contain all the offers posted here and a few more that I've managed to find. Be aware that it might not be up to date any more as some offers may have expired. 

Crissic Solutions - Make any VPS unmetered 100Mbit/s for $5 extra per month.

GetKVM - Free unmetered 100Mbit/s with any VPS in the Moldova location.

Enterprise Vps Solutions - Free unmetered 10Mbit/s with any VPS. 100Mbit/s unmetered for $3 extra per month.

Afterburst - Free unmetered 1000Mbit/s with any VPS on a shared port

AzzaVPS - Unmetered 50Mbit/s with the LEB_offer_june special VPS.

CrownCloud - All OpenVZ VPS's come with unmetered 100 Mbit/s in LA and Kansas

VPScheap - All VPS's come with unmetered bandwidth. Port speed is faster for more expensive VPS's. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Ash

We offer unmetered100Mbit on any package in our Moldova location if that's any use to you :)

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
unlimited
Ouch not Unlimited! :p Unmetered being the better word.

@ OP

It would largely depend on the volume you would like to use?

Also i would say it depends whether you would like to be in Europe or in the US? Prices do vary from location but you will find better offers for 100Mbps + Unmetered in Europe..

SkylarM

Verified Provider
So it is safe to assume that I can push atleast 30tb/mo and you will not suspend my service? I might be interested.
Assuming it isn't illegal activities, yeah. We have a TOR guy pushing about that right now.

titanicsaled

Thanks for the response. Keep the offers coming, the more the merrier.

With regards to port speeds, anything 10mbit or above is acceptable. Not looking for any location in particular, I'm more interested in diversity.

@SkylarM

Do any of your other offers come with unmetered? 2gb of ram is overkill really.

Im hoping that this thread becomes a good reference for unmetered offers for both my own benefit and others.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Thanks for the response. Keep the offers coming, the more the merrier.

With regards to port speeds, anything 10mbit or above is acceptable. Not looking for any location in particular, I'm more interested in diversity.

@SkylarM

Do any of your other offers come with unmetered? 2gb of ram is overkill really.

Im hoping that this thread becomes a good reference for unmetered offers for both my own benefit and others.
Any of our packages can purchase 100Mbps unmetered for $5/m additional, check that thread for a 40% discount on the other plans if you aren't interested in our larger plan.

Marc M.

Phoenix VPS
Verified Provider
This isn't a request as such but I was wondering what the going rate is for VPS's with unmetered bandwidth these days? If I see an offer which tempts me enough then I may purchase. Thanks
@titanicsaled How much bandwidth do you really need and at what kind of port speed? Because at the end of the day Unmetered Bandwidth depends on port speed.

SilverKnightTech

Verified Provider
@SkylarM, where are your servers at? or better yet where are you getting your bandwidth from?  I ask as not to be a prick or start a fight, I would love to find a place where I can get 100Mbps for $5/month.  I purchase bandwidth in 20 different DC's around the globe and my best best deal is $6000 for a 10Gbit commit.  I current have over 1.2 TB's of bandwidth commit around the globe and I can't get those pricings.   Please share where these deals are hiding. 

Thanks,

Anthony

SkylarM

Verified Provider
@SkylarM, where are your servers at? or better yet where are you getting your bandwidth from?  I ask as not to be a prick or start a fight, I would love to find a place where I can get 100Mbps for $5/month.  I purchase bandwidth in 20 different DC's around the globe and my best best deal is $6000 for a 10Gbit commit.  I current have over 1.2 TB's of bandwidth commit around the globe and I can't get those pricings.   Please share where these deals are hiding. 

Thanks,

Anthony
The intent behind the offering is less about profit and more about getting the name out there and proving that I offer reliable services. Servers are in Jacksonville, FL with GoRack -- Our network currently consists of nLayer/GTT and TeliaSonera. Obviously if I sell unmetered and a client uses all of it, I take a loss right now -- but that's fine for the time being. Profit margins come later ;)

titanicsaled

@,

I'm really just interested in collating as many unlimited bandwidth VPS's as possible in one location for easy reference. That said, to be of use to me I'd prefer offers of 20mbps and above.  

amuck-landowner