amuck-landowner

What is the temp at your house?

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Hello everyone,

I was just thinking about the weather we're having here in Louisiana and wanted to know what it is like everywhere else?

Currently it is about 40°F here and pretty much dry air. We had one of those horrible mist/rains yesterday and it was horrible. Just made everything wet and muddy.

How is it for everyone else on here? And don't tell me to check the Weather Channel! lol Just making small talk...

KS_Samuel

Verified Provider
It's 22C in my lounge. But the heating is on as well as a half rack of servers in the corner.

Outside is currently around 8C

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Feels like 11F here.  Yeah lets argue about perceived air temperature :)  It's cold and we have snow.

Weather has been utter crap for most of the last week.  At least 4-5 days of entirely below freezing.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
27°F

FEELS LIKE 16°

or

-3°C

FEELS LIKE -9°

Last edited by a moderator:

Damian

Verified Provider
604027_10151525559307614_525159164_n.jpg

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Awesome, so it's going to be in the 20's tonight.. Hard freeze here... I wish it would snow, but I'm sure it won't anytime soon. They are calling for a cold winter this year. I can't wait!

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
21°F (FEELS LIKE 13°) or -6°C (FEELS LIKE -11°)

Walking to the pub later, will be fun in this cold. Walking back shouldn't be too bad. I'll handle the cold better then.

Kakashi

Verified Provider
25 Degrees C. A little too warm for my liking but have to keep it high for the baby.

4 Degrees outside.

AuroraZero

24 c but the wind chill makes it fel like 19 c. Snowing also, but that is December 19th in Michigan for you. Going to be a white Christmas here for us this year. Good thing I have wood stocked up. :)

edited: for spelling damn can not spell today

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
It has been a very cold December in most of the United States.  Dreary and dark too. 

Hearing rural folks talking about the masses of fuel they are burning through this winter - more than anyone can recall.

amuck-landowner