amuck-landowner

Terafire LA KVM

hzr

#hashtagtwerkteam
KVM1024

No problems so far, haven't needed to contact support, this is month 2.5. I completely forgot I bought this and haven't used it past installing an OS

Things have been great. Speeds are decent at least during setup/apt-get update (I don't use much bandwidth). I run Ubuntu 12 LTS. Los Angeles.

tldr: a+++ would recommend great seller very fast wow such vps

(also I need more VPS in west coast please pm me offers)

Last edited by a moderator:

budi1413

How about some benchmark etc? That's too simple and doesn't reflect anything for review. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

telephone

KVM1024

No problems so far, haven't needed to contact support, this is month 2.5. I completely forgot I bought this and haven't used it past installing an OS

Things have been great. Speeds are decent at least during setup/apt-get update (I don't use much bandwidth). I run Ubuntu 12 LTS. Los Angeles.

tldr: a+++ would recommend great seller very fast wow such vps

(also I need more VPS in west coast please pm me offers)

How can you write a review for a VPS that hasn't been used??? Of you haven't needed to contact support....

hzr

#hashtagtwerkteam
How about some benchmark etc? That's too simple and doesn't reflect anything for review. :)
In general I don't buy vps for benchmarks or dd speeds or any of that. I usually tell how it feels via the initial install and setup (apt-get not taking half an hour, working IPv6, etc). I don't see a point in abusing the node for a few minutes to benchmark pointlessly.

wlanboy

Content Contributer
Quite a thin review.

Did you check the uptime and availability of the vps?

It's hard to get problems if you do not do anything.

DragonDF

I know TeraFire as Reseller and it does a good job.

I do not know as a VPS provider.

Maybe you could give more info and update this thread in a near future.

At least they replied your support ticket..hhhahaah. Nowadays until this is difficult. Just a joke. Please do not mind. :)

amuck-landowner