amuck-landowner

Web & Graphic Design

XLvps

Who do you guys use for web & graphic design?  We need a total redesign of our website and would like to hire someone and pay with cash and VPS services.  The last group we used off of freelancer had zero creativity.  Everything had to be force fed to them. 

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
Just to put it out there, never use ElegantWeb. ;-)

They're absolutely total shite, should have really read reviews before I gave them my moneh.

SrsX

Banned
Just a heads up, if you do get web & graphic design done by a 3rd party company, remember not to leave the FTP information stored in plain text...

BuyCPanel-Kevin

Verified Provider
Well I use myself for web design (if you want something done right, you've got to do it yourself) however if you are looking for a good freelancer when posting your job on elance just ask for previous works

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
I can design you a website, it'll be PSD only no coding.

If your interested let me know what you have in mind and the expected deadline for this project.

Reece

Hxxx

If you don't have any problem with the use of templates and Joomla (with high modifications or adaptions), I'll do it for service exchange, and if you allow our company name to be placed in letter size 10 at the footer, with link to our home page. 

:) Happy Holidays.

SrsX

Banned
@hrr1963 - Joomla, that's just horrible.

If you're that lazy, just download Artisteer 4 and play around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hxxx

The arrogance ...

Is nice to know your opinion. After all is just that.

If you think that Joomla is for lazy people ^ ^ , you might need to reconsider expanding your knowledge. After all is one of the best CMS for development.

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
Joomla! is used by a lot of huge companies and was developed by some of the best in the web hosting industry. It's definitely not the easiest to use and takes a lot of skill to use properly. It's also much more secure than many other CMS out there. 

Edit: I know because I was trained on Joomla by one of the designers of it. Also, some of my clients sites are powered by it.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner