amuck-landowner

Cheapest source of a WHMCS license?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Currently using BoxBilling for the advertising customers, and well, it stinks. I didn't want to pay for a WHMCS license initially, as there are only 20 'customers' at any given time (only 20 available slots) but I'd rather pay for the license than deal with the headache or BoxBilling issues and inconsistencies.

Who here has the best source for WHMCS licenses?

cubixcloud

Verified Provider
Don't forget with WHMCS to get a license you have to host with the provider unless they've changed something.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Hostigation
Just signed up. Doesn't look like I can order a WHMCS myself, so I ticketed billing. :)

Don't forget with WHMCS to get a license you have to host with the provider unless they've changed something.
Ah yeah, I forgot WHMCS is being weird about who offers licenses now. I just signed up with Hostigation, ordered a VPS with them and I'll host the install on it. :)

nunim

VPS Junkie
I think BigTim is the cheapest around unless you want to host it on a reseller package =/  I've been using Blesta, I like it quite a bit. cI've also been looking at Pancake App it's quite simple but if you don't need any kind of integration with a web hosting panel it should work nicely. 

Epidrive

Verified Provider
Currently using BoxBilling for the advertising customers, and well, it stinks. I didn't want to pay for a WHMCS license initially, as there are only 20 'customers' at any given time (only 20 available slots) but I'd rather pay for the license than deal with the headache or BoxBilling issues and inconsistencies.

Who here has the best source for WHMCS licenses?
I would second that boxbilling sucks.

Im like solving a puzzle when trying to pay for our ad bill. And there's no 'pay with paypal' anywhere to be found. You'd have to figure out how to find that one ;)

SrsX

Banned
Hostigation is amazing for those. A while back I had a VPS with WHMCS and cPanel for less then like $30 a month, amazing.

qps

Verified Provider
We can do them for $12.80 branded / $14.80 unbranded.  They must be used on our network (either Atlanta or Las Vegas).

Patrick

INIZ.COM
Verified Provider
WHMCS seems a bit of an overkill for just advertising system no?

You *might* be able to find a simple invoicing system that does the things you need done easily on code canyon.

bizzard

@MannDude I have a simple billing system made for our internal use in PHP. Still tweaking the mail part and no payment gateways integrated yet. If you can wait a while, I can share the code and is more happy to make it public. Not sure whether its a mess in coding, but I love criticisms and to study more while improving it.

BuyCPanel-Kevin

Verified Provider
I'm pretty sure WHMCS stopped allowing third party distributors of their billing software, if you want it you have to buy directly from WHMCS

Last edited by a moderator:

Amitz

Just get a nulled version from a random Warez site. The security flaws are in there anyway... ;)

*duck_and_cover*

amuck-landowner