amuck-landowner

List of VPS/Dedi providers using Colo Crossing

darknessends

Hi Guys,

A lot of people know a lot of things over here.

Can you please help me by naming providers who are using colocrossing for any of their services?

I ll be really thankful for you.

Thanks

List Begins Up Here ( Updated - 19DEC2013 )

123Systems
Aim2Game
AzzaVPS
Backupsy
Bandwagon Host
BitAccel
BlueVM
ChicagoVPS
CloudShards

Comforthost
CubixCloud
DediServe Ltd. / DediServe IT UK Ltd.
ElectricByte
eNetSouthHosting
FlipperHost
Foroquimica SL (operates multiple brands)
Fragnet
FrapHost
FtpIt
GetDedi
GreenValueHost
HostLegend
HostMyThing.com
Hudson Valley Host
IPXCore
KVM.SH
LiquidHost
MCMyhost
Net3 Inc. (Servermania/Chris N brand)
New Wave NetConnect, LLC (ChicagoVPS "parent" brand)
NodePacket
OrbitServers
PremiumVM
ServerMania
Shardhost
SpotVPS
SSDVirt
SSDVPS
SSHVM
SupremeBytes, LLC
Tragicservers
UGVPS
VPS Ace
VPS6.NET, LP
VPSDime
VPSNodes
WeLoveServers
XFuse Solutions ( An Exception from the usual behavior - They are humble/good people  )
ZipVPS

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Well, no one I know has compiled a list :)

Looking for VPS providers, dedicated providers, shared hosting, etc. that use CC as their upstream?

sleddog

Not sure what the objective of this thread is, but in my experience some very reputable and reliable providers use ColoCrossing. Is that what you're looking for? ;)

darknessends

@Kadar, more reasons to it, and yes, if u read my private chat it is not my fault. I provided him domains even when he cross my timelines for payment.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
@Kadar, more reasons to it, and yes, if u read my private chat it is not my fault. I provided him domains even when he cross my timelines for payment.
I only hope you will behave better here.

Last edited by a moderator:

concerto49

Verified Provider
Can we stop the free advertising lol? They must be laughing. More mentions - more links from Google more everything.

darknessends

@mikho, This is not LET, I do not live by your rules. I can see how you ruin forums...... You guys cleverly took the domains and than banned, if you had courage you could have banned me earlier. This was simply very much cheating. The moment domains were transferred, a few hours later I was banned. And if anyone with brain will read the PM screenshots they will understand who was polite, asking, good and who was a total jerk. Anyways, I sway, this is not LET ! So stay away from me, do not try to mess things up more. Anthony Smith already said that he was buying domains for you, bluevm and himself, it was a combined mess up and I can see how you guys cheat others. I am warning you to avoid being oversmart here. Just stay away !

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
You told your side of the story and let us leave it like that before you tangle yourself up more then you already have.

darknessends

@mikho, There was no story, nothing on your side, 4-5 providers who pay LET handsome money just getting a normal human banned. Thats it. Dear MikHo - get a life :) Plus - I have been on VPSBoard since very early, I joined it in first batch of people invited. Now go have fun with your bunch of monkeys on LET. Get someone else banned this time.

amuck-landowner