amuck-landowner

More domains (End of the year-sale!)

blergh

Verified Provider
So,

Posting more cheap domains, they all start at $3.

There is push and transfer available/possible for these domains, just a bit messy. More info will be given once i have it.

See domains for sale below;

http://paste2.org/w2z5x0cf

Last edited by a moderator:

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
There is no push or transfer available/possible for these domains, and as such the pricing is ultra-low.
So, if someone buys them, they cannot transfer them? Huh? I would bid $3 for smartkvm.net

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
So, if someone buys them, they cannot transfer them? Huh? I would bid $3 for smartkvm.net
This^

So if there is no transfer/push, how will the exchange be done? Will the domain still be on your account and the new owner would have to trust you for renewals?

I'm really confused.

KS_Phillip

Verified Provider
Assuming there is some mechanism available to transfer these to another registrar, my bids are below.  If not, consider them rescinded.

ovz.se - $3

idns.se - $3

ivps.se - $3

smartkvm.net - $3

smartkvm.se - $3

vpsin.eu - $3

blergh

Verified Provider
This^

So if there is no transfer/push, how will the exchange be done? Will the domain still be on your account and the new owner would have to trust you for renewals?

I'm really confused.
Do note that push and transfer are two entirely different things. Transfer is of course possible.

I have talked to one of the registrars, and they actually DO push domains between accounts, it seems to be a pretty messy procedure but I am trying my best to have them only require papers once, as I have like 200+ domains there.

Push inside of INWX.de (for all .de/es) is possible, not sure if you would need to use their services for the .de-domains unless you happen to know someone in Germany. The spanish domains are not a problem.

I have emailed them both for additional information, but i assume it will take a while as today is new-years eve around here.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
There is no push or transfer available/possible for these domains, and as such the pricing is ultra-low.
This is what you said in the original post, thats what confused me.

I'll look over the .se domains and perhaps bid on one or two.

blergh

Verified Provider

Ah yeah, It's slightly correct tho. The procedure to transfer .se/nu/eu-domains from this registrar requires you to sign papers and shit. I have contacted them about this as it's kind of stupid to have to do this 20-30 times..

blergh

Verified Provider

I just recived a clarification off the registrar. Only .se requires you to sign papers, .eu doesnt require you to sign anything. Not sure why they have this but I am sure its due to IIS.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
$6 for smartkvm.net

PS/ Posting after me for this domain is illegal and may result in a $150,000 fine or up to 10 years in federal prison...

lol

blergh

Verified Provider
Just a heads up; I will be AFK for when this auction ends, but i will contact all winners via PM with EPP-codes/push-info + payment info by Thursday

blergh

Verified Provider
I have contacted all winners. All other domains in this list are still available, first come first serve!

amuck-landowner