amuck-landowner

Free cPanel reference posters. (24"X36")

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Last edited by a moderator:

nunim

VPS Junkie
Nice find!  I've just ordered a set.  Now I just need to convince the wife to let me put em up :)

AMDbuilder

Verified Provider
Now that's a nice find!  Those posters are going to be so much handier than my little text file of locations.

Thanks for sharing the link.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
I got one a few years ago but I don't have an office to hang it in anymore. :(

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Hell, if any of you need them, I'll order some more and ship them to you if you pay shipping... Message me if you want them...

ThePrimeHost

Verified Provider
That's a pretty sweet find. I'll hang them up on our walls just because I'm a Cpanel fan! Our clients love cpanel (and yours do too! - *except for those few who are "too good" for mainstream control panels..."hipsters" ;) )

Jonathan

Woohoo
Administrator
Verified Provider
We have lots of these in our office hung up on the wall.  Believe it or not, people will get up from their desk, walk to the poster, check what they need, go sit back down and get back to work.  I'm surprised they don't all just Google things but hey, I guess even us geeks need to step away every now and then ;)

HostGuard

Verified Provider
You should move it outside so they get some fresh air.

Some days it's hard enough just to get a lunch break and clock off on time - it helps to walk outside, enjoy the sunshine and get some Vitamin D.

Jonathan

Woohoo
Administrator
Verified Provider
You should move it outside so they get some fresh air.

Some days it's hard enough just to get a lunch break and clock off on time - it helps to walk outside, enjoy the sunshine and get some Vitamin D.
Hah, I hear that!

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
DDOS6MlFmnC1ZV2.jpg

Look what came in the mail today...

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
QNnj36QkYyVro7k.jpg

All hung up. My eyes are too bad to see them from where I sit, so have to stand up and go over there and look. Quality posters, but not quality job hanging them. It works though. :)

Jonathan

Woohoo
Administrator
Verified Provider
Dang, I meant to snap pics of ours hanging up today while I was getting the pics for the other thread.

They sent ours in a cardboard box so they don't have creases in them...but I guess that's what we get for being a large license holder.

amuck-landowner