amuck-landowner

Q4 2013 Lowendtalk Top Provider Poll Results

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Congratulations to: RamNode, Prometeus and Iniz for their in order top vote getting for Q4 2013 LET Top Provider Poll.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Damn, someone over at the other site still is counting :)   

Top 10 vote getters by points under the new schema of allocating 5 points per voter (to inflate votes of course as to make vote numbers look more in-line with older and busier LET):

Code:
Place   Provider Points
1	RamNode	244
2	Prometeus	146
3	Iniz	74
4	Crissic	43
5	BuyVM	42
6	Backupsy	36
7	Digital Ocean	31
8	WeLoveServers	28
9	QuickPacket	24
10	Fliphost	21
11	BlueVM	21

AuroraZero

I still did not make the list. ^_^  Makes sense I would have to be a provider first though probably. Congrats to the top 10. :)

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Did you... just do someone elses job? Haha.

Lets see if their numbers match yours. :)

Also congrats to RamNode, Prometeus, Iniz, Crissic and BuyVM and the rest of the top 10.

I'm using 3/10 of those, may have to look into the others too. Crissic on the up and up! Congrats Skylar.

Last edited by a moderator:

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Thankfully we didn't make the list. Ever since I stopped visiting LEB/LET and people stopped mentioning us there our DDOS attacks have completely stopped. If I had a hat of the tin foil variety I would say that the attacks were carried out by another provider who wants a stranglehold on the LEB/LET community but I'm just going to say it's a complete coincidence that all DDOS attacks directed at us stopped when I switched from LET to vpsBoard last May.  ^_^

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Thankfully we didn't make the list. Ever since I stopped visiting LEB/LET and people stopped mentioning us there our DDOS attacks have completely stopped. If I had a hat of the tin foil variety I would say that the attacks were carried out by another provider who wants a stranglehold on the LEB/LET community but I'm just going to say it's a complete coincidence that all DDOS attacks directed at us stopped when I switched from LET to vpsBoard last May.  ^_^
I'll add to the tinfoil.  The amount of fraud and abuse I've had to deal with on a daily basis dropped drastically once we left those slums.  I couldn't begin to tell you how many stolen CCs we had pushed at us from Velocity IPs.

clarity

Damn, someone over at the other site still is counting :)   

Top 10 vote getters by points under the new schema of allocating 5 points per voter (to inflate votes of course as to make vote numbers look more in-line with older and busier LET):

Place Provider Points
1 RamNode 244
2 Prometeus 146
3 Iniz 74
4 Crissic 43
5 BuyVM 42
6 Backupsy 36
7 Digital Ocean 31
8 WeLoveServers 28
9 QuickPacket 24
10 Fliphost 21
11 BlueVM 21
If voters are given 5 points per vote, I think that someone really needs some help with their addition skills. All of these should end in 0 or 5!

maounique

That is true, there is a lot of abuse from people there. However, they only visit you once if you manage to switch them off fast. 

Also manual provisioning helps. 

As for chargebacks and fake CCs that is not much of a problem lately, but abusers.

I said it there too, hopefully htey understood, I hope they did.

maounique

Math is in shor supply here. Before there were 6 points per voter now are 5, how would that inflate the number of points ? 

Was 3 for 1st, 2 for 2nd and 1 for third, total 6, now are 5 in total, but you can split in 5. I like new version better, it gives more choice. HM were not so used now.

Patrick

INIZ.COM
Verified Provider
I8CZK.gif

Yea, wtf...? Seems like this election was rigged out of the gates. 
Hi, good to see you here. Aren't you the one that rage quit LET trying to rip off LET members/couldn't follow simple rules?

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/10890/

Anyways...

Q4 LET poll was slightly different, people had 5 points to use. They could choose 5 hosts and give 1 point each or 3 pts to one host and 2 pts to another etc. (add up to 5)

Eased

Follow simple rules probably, but rip off members no. Back your statements up with proof or go home Patrick, I remember you now. 

bizzard

When I saw the topic, I thought the results were out at LEB and rushed there, thinking this might be just some discussion.

@drmike Is this kind of a sweet revenge? Announcing the results of some poll happened elsewhere, before they calculated it?

Congratz to the top 10, I am having VPS with 5 of them. Personally glad to see Crissic on the top 10 list for the first time, as @SkylarM has been doing great.

perennate

Verified Provider
When I saw the topic, I thought the results were out at LEB and rushed there, thinking this might be just some discussion.

@drmike Is this kind of a sweet revenge? Announcing the results of some poll happened elsewhere, before they calculated it?
Who cares?

It's nice to see poll results earlier?

Where does it say anything about revenge???

amuck-landowner