• Announcements

• MannDude

Current state of vpsBoard   02/04/2017

Dear vpsBoard members and guests:

Over the last year or two vpsBoard activity and traffic has dwindled. I have had a change of career and interests, and as such am no longer an active member of the web hosting industry.

Due to time constraints and new interests I no longer wish to continue to maintain vpsBoard. The web site will remain only as an archive to preserve and showcase some of the great material, guides, and industry news that has been generated by members, some of which I remain in contact to this very day and now regard as personal friends.

I want to thank all of our members who helped make vpsBoard the fastest growing industry forum. In it's prime it was an active and ripe source of activity, news, guides and just general off-topic banter and fun.

I wish all members and guests the very best, whether it be with your business or your personal projects.

-MannDude
ultimatehostings

US based dedicated server needed

11 posts in this topic

Looking for a 100Mbps unmetered dedicated server from US with /25 or /26 please PM offers, not looking to spend more than $200-$250 per sever.

IP's will be justified.

Got a location preference?  :)

I assume this will be a VPS node, so what specs are you looking for?

Edited by Reece-DM

What specification are you looking for? we might can offer you something!

It shouldn't be too hard to find a server to accommodate that.

We have many servers with unmetered connections, as long as the IPs are justified ;)

Hi there,

We can certainly do this for you, and have a couple data centers you could choose from.

Please do feel free to get in contact with us!

You can checkout servermania,colocrossing,quickpacket,datashack,delimiter There are so many provider they will arrange a server for you according to your need.

Now looking for;

2xL5520
72GB RAM
4x2TB HDD SW RAID (can add RAID card)
/26 IPv4
/64 IPv6
10TB @ 1gbit port
IPMI

Can buy 2 if pricing is around $150/mo