amuck-landowner

Expired Promo Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

all the promo codes in the shared/reseller section are expired ....

is any one of you guys willing to specially give me an discount? i'm looking too purchase reseller service ... and would love to get an discount over 50 percent 75 percent if possible thanks! 

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
What's your budget? I'm assuming you want a $200 package for $100, right?

well its unfair how they was offering 60 percent discounts and stuff just a minute ago in like november and december an now they are saying the promo's are expired i contacted a few peoples they refuse to discount me i cant understand why they cant discount just one more customer IT'S SO UNFAIR i wish i would have found vps board around november but sadly just now finding it today 

Last edited by a moderator:

can someone please have a heart for me and give me a promo code please? 

crissic greenvalue host4geeks primehost everyone that's selling reseller hosting please? pretty please!>!>! reply to this topic if you're willing to give me your discount from around november & december that you posted in the shared/reseller section  the moment you reply i have my paypal account all ready too order thanks! 

What's your budget? I'm assuming you want a $200 package for $100, right?
i mean i'll take 100 GB bandwidth or even 50 GB ... or even 25 GB Bandwidth ... Just Let Me Know The Overselling Price's i'm willing to work with something small for an small price i'm for sure not asking for 10 TB bandwidth for 10 dollars per month  but overall i'm looking for at least 500 GB Bandwidth ... that's what i have with my current reseller provider but i'll take 60 GB if i have too because my current provider is breaking my pockets and my clients don't use over 50 GB per month anyways ... not even over 10 GB ... but i do need space for new clients that's the whole idea ... 

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
well its unfair how they was offering 60 percent discounts and stuff just a minute ago in like november and december an now they are saying the promo's are expired i contacted a few peoples they refuse to discount me i cant understand why they cant discount just one more customer IT'S SO UNFAIR i wish i would have found vps board around november but sadly just now finding it today 
No it's not unfair, the provider has it's own promotional terms, once it's gone, it's gone.

Go and find some offers on WHT.

i have already looked ... on wht how the heck you think i found vpsboard i found it after searching on bing and google for 10 hours straight and it is very unfair they should just delete all those topic's in the shared/reseller section because the promo codes don't work and WOW you disappoint me you made like you had something to offer but sadly you don't 

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
i have already looked ... on wht how the heck you think i found vpsboard i found it after searching on bing and google for 10 hours straight and it is very unfair they should just delete all those topic's in the shared/reseller section because the promo codes don't work and WOW you disappoint me you made like you had something to offer but sadly you don't 
VPSBoard...It's for VPS. The providers are not required to delete the posts, they are just expired.

i've practically looked across the whole internet recommendations is not what i need what i need is offers ... 

i've already looked everywhere ... and so far no luck ... 

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
can someone please have a heart for me and give me a promo code please? 

crissic greenvalue host4geeks primehost everyone that's selling reseller hosting please? pretty please!>!>! reply to this topic if you're willing to give me your discount from around november & december that you posted in the shared/reseller section  the moment you reply i have my paypal account all ready too order thanks! 
HostGator $0.01 first month hehe.

VPSBoard...It's for VPS. The providers are not required to delete the posts, they are just expired.
well maybe they should go an edit the post's an put to the top in bold letter's PROMO EXPIRED CODES NO LONGER VALID

i wasted my time entering and trying like 10 different promo codes they all did not work those topic's should be closed by moderators or edited by the creators 

HostGator $0.01 first month hehe.
the hostgator promo is no good they cost more than what i'm currently paying .. the 1st month is fine but the 2nd month heck no too much money .. it cost much more than my current reseller hosting provider 

yes i have already been on ebay and talked with dts-net ... and researched them i did all of that like 2 days ago and 1st of all he has lots of bad reviews 2nd of all his template is 100 years old he has price's on his template that he charged years ago but in whmcs he has his current 2014 price's i would never host with someone lazy enough too not even edit there template price's anyways lots of peoples says dts-net is just horrible so either way it go i would never buy from them and besides its only 35 cents for the first month then it cost 16 dollars per month ... which is not what i'm looking for 

an crissic.net i would not recommend to anyone its very suspicious 

they have an reseller plan for 20 dollars per year ....

i told them i'll pay 10 dollars for 6 months 

because of the fact their domain is only 3 months old

i'm paying no hosting company that young for an year upfront 

they would not even take the 10 so that tell's me they are going to simply go scam 

they wanna get 20 from as many peoples as they can before the entire site goes down and never comes back up

i don't wanna pay them 20 for an year and on the 4th month they shut down an by then i'm not even eligible to file an dispute 4 months has passed they got away with the money they succesfully scammed

telephone

I sense the logic is strong with this one...

Instead of spending "days" researching (to save what, $5-$10), why not spend that time making $10 to pay for a host without a 75% off coupon.

Hell, spend those "days" learning how to admin a VPS to setup a cheap/free CP. Lo and behold you've just created an "unlimited" reseller account.

I sense the logic is strong with this one...

Instead of spending "days" researching (to save what, $5-$10), why not spend that time making $10 to pay for a host without a 75% off coupon.

Hell, spend those "days" learning how to admin a VPS to setup a cheap/free CP. Lo and behold you've just created an "unlimited" reseller account.
i know how to admin a vps ... but i wanna gain enough of clients to help me to afford the godaddy reseller vps ... so for right now yes if anybody can give me 1 gb bandwidth & 1 gb diskspace for 1 dollar a month i'm down with that just give me something cheap that i can build with i wanna make profit not keep loosing profit every month ... i feel like why am i already paying over 10 dollars per month for reseller service an not even making over 10 dollars per month from the clients itself and my bad did not mean to mention crissic's name in the 5th post of this topic the post is not editable so yeah ... 

joker48

all the promo codes in the shared/reseller section are expired ....

is any one of you guys willing to specially give me an discount? i'm looking too purchase reseller service ... and would love to get an discount over 50 percent 75 percent if possible thanks! 
guys,, may be u wanna try this http://www.anycodes.com/merchant-VPS.NET-coupons-deals-408.html?promoid=1532746 and https://control.vps.net/instant-server-signup/1/0/0/centos/us

i use it and works

promocode GEEKDAY

let's try :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner