amuck-landowner

Post your workspace/workarea/job sites :D

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Not very clean, nor practical, or impressive. But here it is, where I sit for the majority of my day. I know some of you probably have some pretty impressive setups, so why not share them?

rnSUwlP.jpg

EDIT: Merged the two topics into one.

ALSO: Moved, new place, new desk/setup.

HaO7Z6v.jpg

FWnNkmz.jpg

Latest update:

WVT236j.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
@MannDude: I do have a pile of change on my desk next to the monitor.  It's so easy to just empty out your pockets on your desk and sitting down on the computer. 

@joepie91: Dat Tea.  

wdq

Quade
Here's my setup. The left monitor is a Windows 8 system which I use to play video games when I have some free time. The three monitors on the right are a Hackintosh system which I use for everything else. I'm planning to get a "real" Mac when 10.9 comes out this fall.

KzJxJQp.jpg

Jack

3opLJ.png

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Yeah. Same monitor as me. Do they work well for you as well? I think they're a great value since they're about $100 a piece. 
Yup, great monitors. I've got one that's three years old and another two years old. Still working like new. I got mine new for ~$90 each. Good value. I believe they're out of production now, now you get them for $90 refurbished :(

Ivan

Verified Provider
Here's my setup. The left monitor is a Windows 8 system which I use to play video games when I have some free time. The three monitors on the right are a Hackintosh system which I use for everything else. I'm planning to get a "real" Mac when 10.9 comes out this fall.

KzJxJQp.jpg
Nice mount for your Yeti  :)

What are the specs for both your systems?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
We have lots of monitors around here :)  Folks need some sun glasses with all those glaring at you.

I don't see any writing surfaces either.  Everyone gone paperless?

Folks need some proper out of the work area beverage holders too.

wdq

Quade
Nice mount for your Yeti  :)

What are the specs for both your systems?
The mount for the Yeti is the Pyle-Pro PMKS7. It's not the most stable so it has to lean on a monitor, but it was only $15.

Windows system

• Intel Core i3 2120
  • Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 6870
  • Some cheap Foxconn H67 board
  • 16GB of 1333MHz memory
  • 64GB Crucial m4 SSD
  • 500GB WD drive for games, 320GB WD drive for everything else
Hackintosh system

• Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.5GHz
  • Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 6870
  • MSI P67A-C43
  • 16GB of 1333MHz memory
  • 128GB Crucial m4 SSD
  • 500GB WD drive for Time Machine/cloning my installation drive, a pair of 2TB WD drives for everything else

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
Nothing paritcularly special, a large desk because I also do my revision on it (pen and paper). All old/free equiptment, don't really see a need to get anything new, apart from a new chair of course. ;-)

EGGKtls.jpg

amuck-landowner