amuck-landowner

UK Presence -

BuzzzHost

We're really interested in building as stronger impression in the United Kingdom as we've seen that many of our newest clients are located in that region of the world. We are looking to build relationships with other hosting providers in that area who we can possibly work out a deal of some kind that can become beneficial for both parties surely.

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
In my experience UK hosts tend to treat you completely different (much better) if you can properly speak the Queen's English. I suggest you listen to BBC radio streams and brush up on your British colloquialisms, it will make negotiating the best deal much easier, old chap.

BuzzzHost

I see your point and appreciate insight. that actually makes sense and I will be sure to make that a factor in my overall approach to things to come.

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
What kind of deal could be beneficial for both parties where colo is involved?

notFound

Don't take me seriously!
Verified Provider
Hm, I was under the assumption he was just looking for a company that would be willing to build a business relationship with them - to provide colocation etc., rather than some sort of partnership between companies, not many companies would be willing to do that.

amuck-landowner