amuck-landowner

Future VPS Company Dead Pool Wager Hall

Status
Not open for further replies.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Long overdue...

This is the thread where you wager a guess at your choice of a future VPS company that will deadpool (fail).

There are no rules.. Just pick a company and a guess of when the fail will happen.

We'll all refer to this and share popcorn and chatter as the inevitable faceplants happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

NodePacket

Verified Provider
Unmetered VPS, They're a company(s) I see coming in the future... To fail

Unlimited VPS      Same as above

100TB     VPS      Same as Above.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I pick Zeneva.  Yeah they offer VPS too... supposedly...  They'll flail around and resist total faceplant. 

ETA Q1 2014.

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
BuyVM, March 2015. You heard it here first.

@DomainBop I dont care if you believe me or not. I know what the reality is and dont need some unknown to believe me to feel justified about the accomplishments of my brand. Take it for what its worth, I made a statement so take it or leave it, no need to keep bringing it up. Only children do that.

blergh

Verified Provider
I'm honestly surprised to see a thread like this here, oh well.

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
10GB RAM, 500GB disk, NO IPv4, /96 IPv6, unmetered 10Gbps. $7 LET pricing. I PROMISE this will happen before 2020.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I'm honestly surprised to see a thread like this here, oh well.
It's healthy..  Fabozzi is in the house and started it :) Surprised?... But in all fairness, everyone is on better behavior and we all have our big boy pullups on. :D

Nothing wrong with finger pointing about perceived weakness in companies.   Yeah providers, boo! Scary.   Should get folks extra motivated if they show up on said lists and are legitimately sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner