amuck-landowner

Now Hiring For My "F-A-F Campaign"

Royal

are you tired of peoples treating you like sh** in every forum you join?

are you tired of forum member's cyber bullying you?

are you tired of forum admin's who creates rules and doesn't ban the peoples who break them and say's the weirdest thing like if you ask for someone to be banned you'll end up getting banned?

are you tired of every-time you create a topic it gets locked for no good reason?

are you tired of every-time you create a topic some looser attacks you with trash talk? 

"the true reason it got locked is because the moderator or the admin are simply "bully's" and they don't like you at all and don't want you too succeed in their forum as a member"

BUT DON'T WORRY !

BECAUSE ... 

Royal is here to save the day!

I'm now offering professional attitude and defense lesson's don't let peoples trample over you any further you're men't to be treated better than that and that's why i'll teach you everything you need too know in life to shove the haters out of your way 

F-A-F is basically standing for F*** A Forum

the F*** A Forum organization is committed too standing up to forum bullying 

the title itself is basically your motivation repeat that title 20 times per day and loosen your anger ! 

all lessons will be provided free of charge however donations will be accepted  "PM me to sign up" and let's all say no too reckless forum's!!! together we can unite and make a change !!!!   :lol:

The F-A-F is also hiring a full service black folks choir were're seeking someone to record us a theme song so that we can post the audio in forums across the globe to let peoples know who we are and what we stand for and what we wont tolerate !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Royal

DEAR MEMBERS OF THE F-A-F this quote is an example of a forum bully these are the peoples we must digitally murder 

hurry up sign up now!!! limited spots are available and these types peoples must die quick ... 

Royal

Dude, stop crying and whining.

You're welcomed to fucking leave the forum if you're unhappy with the rules or admins or the members or whatsoever.

i'm not unhappy i am standing up for myself 

WE CAN ALL STAND UP FOR OURSELVES JOIN THE MOVEMENT F-A-F!!! our doors are open for new members  :angry:

Royal

Is it just me or has there been a significant increase in the amount of shitposting on VPSB lately?

MY FEELING'S HAVE BEEN HURT BECAUSE ALL YOU GUYS EVER DID TO ME WAS SHIT POSTED TO ME WHEN I WAS BEING NICE

TO YOU NOW LETS SEE HOW YOU FEEL WHEN MY F-A-F ARMY TAKE YOU DOWN 

if you feel the way i feel  and if you agree with the high cyber bullying rate here at vps board do join the movement and PM ME NOW 

lets bring this cyber bullying to a END

I WILL ALSO GO TO WHT AN POST A REVIEW OF THIS HORRIFIC FORUM LETS SEE HOW THE WHT MEMBERS FEEL ABOUT THIS BULLYING PLACE 

DamienSB

Verified Provider
MY FEELING'S HAVE BEEN HURT BECAUSE ALL YOU GUYS EVER DID TO ME WAS SHIT POSTED TO ME WHEN I WAS BEING NICE

TO YOU NOW LETS SEE HOW YOU FEEL WHEN MY F-A-F ARMY TAKE YOU DOWN 

I WILL ALSO GO TO WHT AN POST A REVIEW OF THIS HORRIFIC FORUM LETS SEE HOW THE WHT MEMBERS FEEL ABOUT THIS BULLYING PLACE 

Oh god yes! I cannot wait to see that thread on WHT.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I think you may find you're better suited and accepted at this forum here.

You have to understand that there are people in this forum who individually have experience that may exceed your total time on this earth. I'm sorry you are upset that your thread offering your services did not go over as well as you intended. Silly threads like these though don't really put you in a light that would make anyone want to realistically do business with you

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
"I banned this individual for obvious reasons."

Sorry I missed my subscription in the mail.  What happened?  Troll/comedy post on this one... Can't see anything offensive really. Sad to see anyone banned.  

"I WILL ALSO GO TO WHT AN POST A REVIEW OF THIS HORRIFIC FORUM LETS SEE HOW THE WHT MEMBERS FEEL ABOUT THIS BULLYING PLACE"

Yeah, WHT folks will ahh, chime and dime, but mostly ignore such arson attempts against vpsB.

"are you tired of every-time you create a topic it gets locked for no good reason?"

I am tired of locked / censored threads unless people violate some obvious common sense rule.   Like calling others foul names, bullying (although needs to be real clear) or ahhh hate infested stuff.   Everything else, let people droll in their lonesomeness as they get their comments and issues out :)

"I think you may find you're better suited and accepted at this forum here."

Meh, same BS over there.  Post even legitimate things and they ban you... Every third post is hidden behind the Great Log-in Wall of China.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
"I banned this individual for obvious reasons."

Sorry I missed my subscription in the mail.  What happened?  Troll/comedy post on this one... Can't see anything offensive really. Sad to see anyone banned.  
Haha, well...  

He's been incredibly inconsiderate to everyone.  If any individual does not agree with his opinions or criticize him in any manner he immediately lashes out to these individuals.  An example of this post can be found  

His avatar is obviously meant to try and be offensive.  I mean come on.

I informed him that due to his rudeness  And yet he continues and even posts this topic.  

Now, I will admit I haven't read every single thing he's posted, but come on.  

He's just incredibly rude, probably a troll, and making a thread like this is just in ill taste.  I personally feel like I've been trying to work with him, but this thread just shows it didn't work.

If anyone has any further questions, you're more than welcome to ask :)

I have nothing to hide

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Yeah, see this having to justify your actions to everyone... getting tired of it.

The guy was kicked for good reason - we don't need to explain ourselves to anyone. If they get banned it's for good reason - that's all you need to bother yourselves with.
Meh, it's your circus to run here.  Justification part - when silencing / booting folks comes with the whole claiming to be transparent.  

Fail to justify the actions or just say that's the way it is and this place becomes like the others.  

I usually agree with folks running the show here.... But.... falling back on the whole "respect others" part for banning folks, yeah it's problematic.  

Did the guy contribute positively?  No.  Was his English the best?  No.   Was he trolling?  Minor, albeit it annoying. Probably.  Who am I to judge....  

amuck-landowner