amuck-landowner

Cheapest Linux VPS

Infected

Hello :)

I'm currently in need of a linux VPS, which could be 128mb or 512mb... Whatever, well doesn't matter actually. I just need it for about 1usd... max 1.20$.. As fast as possible :)

SPINIKR-RO

Verified Provider
The PayPal or standard swipe fee will probably be at least 33 cents. Leaving 0.83 cents of income for whoever is providing this service to you.

Its just not feasible, unless you perhaps go with a bill per hour type setup, however there will still likely be a minimum of $5.

Why do you need it so fast?

Last edited by a moderator:

ICPH

he means monthly, or that would be an charity. OP: you should offer an honest positive review in exchange so someone spend his time responding and setting a $1 vps. PS: i have european IPs for around 2.5usd, US around $0.75

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
We have two threads going on about low price plans and annuals (true small resource offers).  This is one of them...  Read the comments as I haven't updated the thread.

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
How about free:  http://freevps.us

Or sign up for Amazon's AWS Free Tier and get a 768M for nothing for one year, though this is only practical if your bandwidth needs are low.

Of course, if you just need a server to test Linux stuff on and don't need datacenter-grade bandwidth/static IP, Virtualbox on your desktop.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
If the VPS will be used for spamming, botnets, or malware (I couldn't help noticing that your user ID is infected) then you will need a host that caters to these time of clients.  Luckily there is such a host with a $1 monthly plan.  Hope this helps. :)

wlanboy

Content Contributer
Hello :)

I'm currently in need of a linux VPS, which could be 128mb or 512mb... Whatever, well doesn't matter actually. I just need it for about 1usd... max 1.20$.. As fast as possible :)
You should look at

amuck-landowner