Looking for yearly pricing on a VPS with atleast 5 ipv4

Status
Not open for further replies.

toadyus

Article Submitter
USA Geo-located IP's
OpenVz or KVM - doesn't matter
5 ipv4 doesn't have to anything fancy
128mb or less ram and 1GB HDD space non-raid whatever.

IP's will be used for SSL and DNS.

Looking for yearly pricing! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

GVH-Jon

Banned
I'll do it for free the first year, it'll be $1/year recurring after that. The IP addresses will not be ColoCrossing IP addresses. I guarantee that your IPv4 addresses provided to you will be CLEAN otherwise you'll receive $200.00 in cash compensation (instant bank transfer, PayPal, bitcoin, your choice.)

We are entirely moved out of ColoCrossing Dallas and we're moving completely out of ColoCrossing Los Angeles soon, we've started expanding directly with QuadraNet a while ago.

We have masses of IP addresses, including IP addresses allocated directly from IANA with absolutely no IPv4 justification required at all. If you need lots o' IPs, GVH is the place to go.

If you'd like to take my offer please submit a ticket to our sales dept and reference this post.

I'll do it for free the first year, it'll be $1/year recurring after that. The IP addresses will not be ColoCrossing IP addresses. I guarantee that your IPv4 addresses provided to you will be CLEAN otherwise you'll receive $200.00 in cash compensation (instant bank transfer, PayPal, bitcoin, your choice.)

We are entirely moved out of ColoCrossing Dallas and we're moving completely out of ColoCrossing Los Angeles soon, we've started expanding directly with QuadraNet a while ago.

We have masses of IP addresses, including IP addresses allocated directly from IANA with absolutely no IPv4 justification required at all. If you need lots o' IPs, GVH is the place to go.

If you'd like to take my offer please submit a ticket to our sales dept and reference this post.

Could not get deal...

Hello,

This is only being offered to the original poster of that vpsBoard thread. Please message me, "GVH-Jon" on the forums and mention this ticket to verify that you are the original poster of that thread.

Kind Regards,

Jon N. - Operations Director

Green Value Hosting, Inc.

GVH-Jon

Banned
You didnt think a price like that was any more than a cheap beg for attention, did you?
You didn't think that you calling up ColoCrossing's blacklisted subnet was a cheap shot at us and CC when everyone knew that we're out of CC LA, did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner