amuck-landowner

XVM Labs | 512MB SSD OpenVZ | $2.87 per year | NOT VIRTOVO

Virtovo

Verified Provider
​This is not an offer from Virtovo; however noticed this posted elsewhere and thought it was a great deal from an established host.  It's launched under XVM; however is operated by Bandwagonhost.  It uses the KiwiVM control panel.

-------​-------​-------​-------​-------​-------​-------​-------​-------​-------​-------​-------​-------​-------

We've been working on a lot of magical things for our new backend lately, and we're crazy enough to try this out on live humans:

5 GB SSD RAID-10
512 MB DDR3 ECC RAM
100 GB Bandwidth on GigE
Platform: OpenVZ + KiwiVM
DC: QuadraNet (Los Angeles)
$2.87 per year (Can bring it up to 4 IPv4 for $2.99/year)

Any volunteers? Link

-------​-------​-------​-------​-------​-------​-------​-------​-------​-------​-------​-------​-------​-------

​This is not an offer from Virtovo; however noticed this posted elsewhere and thought it was a great deal from an established host.  It's launched under XVM; however is operated by Bandwagonhost.  It uses the KiwiVM control panel.

Jack

4 IPv4 for $2.99/yr...even ARIN charges more than that!!!
Quadranet gives a ton of IPs for free at the moment, it's a rush to the bottom of the last /8 with ARIN isn't it... Oh shit we have a ton of un-used IP space but we'll give it away so we can get some more... 

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Quadranet gives a ton of IPs for free at the moment, it's a rush to the bottom of the last /8 with ARIN isn't it... Oh shit we have a ton of un-used IP space but we'll give it away so we can get some more...
I heard down the ol' vine that they're giving a /21 with every cab if you ask nicely.

Francisco

hzr

#hashtagtwerkteam
Giving this hilarious abuse of IPv4 a try ! So this custom panel , not solus or anthing? Because I guess thats also partially why it can be so low.. no insane licence costs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dylan

Got one, instant activation -- so far, so good. Obviously this deal seems pretty nuts but Bandwagon's been around for a while and I've only heard good things, so hey, maybe it'll work out okay. If not, it's $3.

The only real caveat is that you're limited to a max average-per-hour use of 7% of one CPU core (see the TOS). So obviously this is only suitable for light uses.

sv01

Slow but sure
Lol my purchase detected as Fraud. Talk with support but they keep asking annoying question. 

How did you manage to open a ticket? :)
Code:
Can you tell us how you created this ticket? There is no option in the panel to submit a ticket.
I login and my ticket deleted :D

earl

Lol my purchase detected as Fraud. Talk with support but they keep asking annoying question. 

How did you manage to open a ticket? :)
Code:
Can you tell us how you created this ticket? There is no option in the panel to submit a ticket.
I login and my ticket deleted :D

I think the only support you get is from the forum.. maybe you can try there.

http://forums.xvmlabs.com/

Nyr

IPs are from them, not QuadraNet.

so?

no thanks. 
What part of:

- No support
- No guarantees of any kind
- Service is experimental

Didn't you understand? This is simply a testbed for them, even the domain name suggests so. If you want to get a reliable, supported service, you are going to need more than $3/year.

earl

no thanks. 
Just trying to be courteous and help a fellow member out.. you probably tripped their "you're an ASS" Detector hence why your account was rejected!

sv01

Slow but sure
IPs are from them, not QuadraNet.

What part of:

- No support

- No guarantees of any kind

- Service is experimental

Didn't you understand? This is simply a testbed for them, even the domain name suggests so. If you want to get a reliable, supported service, you are going to need more than $3/year.
I don't ask for support, I know about experimental, I was trying to order and flagged by maxmind, then how I contact them to lift that tag? because I'm interest to testing their service.

I've many VPS from LOW/HIGH end provider. As I said above, I'm interest to testing their service. Because latency not too bad from my location. And the last this is not about price. Thanks

amuck-landowner