amuck-landowner

I can program, I can manage Linux & I can do whatever you need.

trewq

Verified Provider
Having trouble setting up your server?

Need an automation script made?

Need a piece of software configured?

Need open source code modified?

If you answered yes to any of these questions I'm available. Please keep in mind I can do much more than the above.

If you are interested please PM me with your project requirements, budget and an email to contact you on.

I have no previous work to show you so payment is on delivery. If I say I can do something then I can do it.

Also taking idea for small projects I can open source, please PM.

Brendan

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
I've never understood this mentality:

"I'll take on coding work and we can agree a fee... but it must be open source"

trewq

Verified Provider
Nor do I, which is why I don't do it. Anything I elect to be open source would not be charged for.

trewq

Verified Provider
Wouldn't it be the company electing to open-source things, and not you?
Ultimately, yes. However who is going to say no to having something they need for free?

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
I think he meant... if you're paid to do something.. but you think it should be opensource, do you then not charge/refund the payment and open source it?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
How familiar are you with WHMCS? I had an idea for a WHMCS module but I sure can't create it, though it shouldn't really be that difficult to create in the grand scheme of things.

Since I don't operate a hosting company, the module would be free for use to anyone who wishes to use it, but I'd of course be happy to pay for it's creation. 'For the better good', type of thing. Can also provide a test environment for it's creation. If you're familiar with WHMCS then PM me.

trewq

Verified Provider
I think he meant... if you're paid to do something.. but you think it should be opensource, do you then not charge/refund the payment and open source it?
Oh sorry, a discussion would be had beforehand. All particulars are worked out before I start a project.

trewq

Verified Provider
How familiar are you with WHMCS? I had an idea for a WHMCS module but I sure can't create it, though it shouldn't really be that difficult to create in the grand scheme of things.

Since I don't operate a hosting company, the module would be free for use to anyone who wishes to use it, but I'd of course be happy to pay for it's creation. 'For the better good', type of thing. Can also provide a test environment for it's creation. If you're familiar with WHMCS then PM me.
I have sent you a PM.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Are you good at hugs? If so I need a hug, how much will it cost?
I can do those - $300/day, in one-day increments minimum. And you pay travel costs to get to me to receive the hug. I bill starting from when you depart.

Or you can get hugs here.

amuck-landowner