cpanel

40-70gb disk space

unlimted account/mysql/email

1ipv4

300gb-1tb bandwith

bewtween 4usd-7usd

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
Actually, my apologies, I recognize who you are now.  You're the Nigerian gentleman that has been opening multiple accounts under different names and falsified US addresses.

Sorry, but with such clear disregard for our policies, we are not really the host for you.  I would advise striving for honesty with the next host you find.

enitan092

Am a nigerian

i didnt falsify a us address.

thats my shipping address from borderlinx

i needed it very urgent because i wanted to move from the current provider i use who dont return/reply ticket.

Actually, my apologies, I recognize who you are now.  You're the Nigerian gentleman that has been opening multiple accounts under different names and falsified US addresses.

Sorry, but with such clear disregard for our policies, we are not really the host for you.  I would advise striving for honesty with the next host you find.

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
@enitan092

In order to access any services, you are required to provide current and accurate identification, contact, and other details as part of the registration process.

3) Account Processing
3,1) New Account Registration

3,1,1) Upon registration, all created accounts are marked as `New Account` status. No account in Pending status may have services transferred to them, or be eligible for any promotions or special values.

3,1,2) Once registered, clients may open a ticket to the Billing Department requesting an audit of their account.

3,1,2,1) Accounts that do not pass audit will be notified of the deficiency, and steps necessary to correct the issue.

3,1,2,2) Accounts that pass audit will be set to `Verified` status.

3,1,3) Accounts must be registered from the client's residential ISP, following the guidelines provided on our Wiki entry for Account Registration.

3,1,3,1) Accounts that do not follow the above guidelines when registering will be refunded (if applicable) and deleted from our system.

3,1,3,2) Repeated attempts at opening accounts that do not follow the above guidelines when registering will result in a permanent ban from service.

3,1,4) Multiple accounts for any reason are strictly prohibited.

3,1,4,1) Any multiple accounts will be merged into the most recent account, and a 5,00$ TOS/AUP Violation Fine added to the account.

3,1,4,2) All services on an account will be suspended until the TOS/AUP Violation Fine is paid in full.

3,1,4,3) Any payments for new orders will be refunded minus applicable reversal fees upon merging.

3,1,4,4) At the Billing Department's discretion, the account may be deemed a Payment Risk and/or Abuse Risk.

3,1,4,5) Repeated attempts at opening multiple accounts will result in all active services being terminated without compensation, and a permanent ban from service.

amuck-landowner