• Announcements

• MannDude

Current state of vpsBoard   02/04/2017

Dear vpsBoard members and guests:

Over the last year or two vpsBoard activity and traffic has dwindled. I have had a change of career and interests, and as such am no longer an active member of the web hosting industry.

Due to time constraints and new interests I no longer wish to continue to maintain vpsBoard. The web site will remain only as an archive to preserve and showcase some of the great material, guides, and industry news that has been generated by members, some of which I remain in contact to this very day and now regard as personal friends.

I want to thank all of our members who helped make vpsBoard the fastest growing industry forum. In it's prime it was an active and ripe source of activity, news, guides and just general off-topic banter and fun.

I wish all members and guests the very best, whether it be with your business or your personal projects.

-MannDude
D. Strout

Domain for sale

6 posts in this topic

Very much a "nerdy" or "techy" domain here. I grabbed this domain when some of the first new TLDs were coming online. This one was registered right at the beginning of .technology domain availability: Feb. 19, 2014. It is registered for one year, so has about 7 months remaining. It is registered through Name.com. Dot technology is a donuts.co extension, so you can check WHOIS here. I offer free push to Name.com users, OR if you prefer to transfer, I will deduct 10% from the cost of your bid provided it is over $30. In other words, if you bid $50 and ask to transfer, you only have to send me $45 - the other $5 can be saved for you to pay for the transfer. Payment is by PayPal only.

This is an auction. Minimum bid is $23*, increments of $2. Auction ends two weeks from today at noon EDT: July 31st 12:00PM EDT (4:00PM UTC, 5:00PM Greenwich time)

*High starting price? Maybe, but I paid $22.99 for this domain and I'd like to make my money back. Don't like it? Think it's unfair? Don't bid!

Edited by D. Strout
3 people like this

I'll bid $23 to start things off.

Edited by ocitysolutions

Just under a week to go! Two bucks more and you get 10% off if you're transferring! Current bid is $28.

I'll bid $23 to start things off.

I'm withdrawing my bid as i got another domain better for my need. So the current highest bidder is ocitysolutions:

$23

Sorry I couldn't get to this right at the end date. Auction is (obviously) over, @ocitysolutions wins at $23. PM sent.