amuck-landowner

Domain for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Very much a "nerdy" or "techy" domain here. I grabbed this domain when some of the first new TLDs were coming online. This one was registered right at the beginning of .technology domain availability: Feb. 19, 2014. It is registered for one year, so has about 7 months remaining. It is registered through Name.com. Dot technology is a donuts.co extension, so you can check WHOIS here. I offer free push to Name.com users, OR if you prefer to transfer, I will deduct 10% from the cost of your bid provided it is over $30. In other words, if you bid $50 and ask to transfer, you only have to send me $45 - the other $5 can be saved for you to pay for the transfer. Payment is by PayPal only.

This is an auction. Minimum bid is $23*, increments of $2. Auction ends two weeks from today at noon EDT: July 31st 12:00PM EDT (4:00PM UTC, 5:00PM Greenwich time)

*High starting price? Maybe, but I paid $22.99 for this domain and I'd like to make my money back. Don't like it? Think it's unfair? Don't bid!

Last edited by a moderator:

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Just under a week to go! Two bucks more and you get 10% off if you're transferring! Current bid is $28.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner