amuck-landowner

[WTS] Google Apps Domains

Abdussamad

Selling the following google apps domains:

gapps.png

Free push to buyer's account at the domain registrar.

Payment methods: Skrill and bitcoins for all domains. Paypal and Credit cards only for domains at Dynadot or Namecheap.

PM me if you are interested in buying any of them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abdussamad

Prices reduced.

More info about these domains and google apps accounts:

Google apps allows you to use Google as your email host for your own domain name. That is you get a gmail like interface as well as pop3 and imap support. These are full fledged google accounts which you can use for gdrive, google talk etc.

After you buy one of these domains you can add as many as 600 domains to the google apps account and create accounts at any of those domain names.

The domain name with the google apps account can be any TLD. It has no bearing on the TLDs of the other domain names you can add to the google apps account.

About licenses

The number of licenses tells you how many accounts you can create or how many users you can support. Accounts have their own username and password. However, email aliases do not count towards your licenses limit and you can create unlimited email aliases.

Abdussamad

Sold one domain and added a few more.

Also, if you're hesitant because of the payment methods I can take, you should know that you can now easily buy bitcoin with a credit card via circle.com.

Neil

Is Google still allowing legacy Apps accounts to add a new primary domain, and remove the original?
Nop, as far as I know,  you can not remove/change  the "Primary" domain.

You can only add/remove your own domain to the account, but you can not add the domain as a "Primary" domain.

Abdussamad

The .org domain was sold anyway. I've updated the OP with the currently available domains. Also, I've setup a dedicated site with FAQs and stuff. Check it out at gappiness.com .

Abdussamad

Huuuge price drop because google has made a game changing change. You can no longer create independent accounts at secondary domains. Secondary domains can now only be added as aliases. See here for an explanation

OP has been updated with the new prices.

Abdussamad

Prices have been updated in the OP. You can now pay with paypal or credit cards for domains at dynadot or namecheap.

Also there is a great workaround for creating independent email accounts at secondary domains.

Abdussamad

The OP has been updated with new payment methods.

The list of domains in the OP is also up to date. 18th dec was the last day when my inventory changed.  A really nice 50 licenses domain was added.

Abdussamad

I'd like to point out that you can no longer create separate email accounts at custom domains (aka secondary domains). More information here.

amuck-landowner