• Announcements

• MannDude

Current state of vpsBoard   02/04/2017

Dear vpsBoard members and guests:

Over the last year or two vpsBoard activity and traffic has dwindled. I have had a change of career and interests, and as such am no longer an active member of the web hosting industry.

Due to time constraints and new interests I no longer wish to continue to maintain vpsBoard. The web site will remain only as an archive to preserve and showcase some of the great material, guides, and industry news that has been generated by members, some of which I remain in contact to this very day and now regard as personal friends.

I want to thank all of our members who helped make vpsBoard the fastest growing industry forum. In it's prime it was an active and ripe source of activity, news, guides and just general off-topic banter and fun.

I wish all members and guests the very best, whether it be with your business or your personal projects.

-MannDude
MannDude

vpsBoard summer contest winner is...

9 posts in this topic

I want to thank everyone who entered the although the turn out was much much smaller than the contest earlier this year, the reviews submitted were great and I appreciate everyone who took time to enter the contest! I'll start a new contest in another couple months for autumn, and we'll start doing contests each quarter as long as people participate and we can come up with original ideas :)

Anyhow, enough blabber. So who won? Congratulations @gxbfxvar! You have won $250!

I want to give a special shout out to D. Strout. He submitted the most reviews and had the best chance of winning from a statistical perspective, however his number was not chosen. Sorry!

So, @gxbfxvar, please check your private messages so you can claim your prize.

Once again, thanks to those who entered. You participation is much appreciated.

5 people like this

Allow me to echo my congratulations @gxbfxvar - your reviews were well-written and extensive, and an excellent contribution to this community. Enjoy your reward - you've earned it!

Catch y'all on the next one!

5 people like this

Yup @gxbfxvar wrote some nice reviews - congratulations.

Congratulations man! 

Looking forward to the next one :)

Thank you all.

And special thanks to MannDude, I received the money ($250 / 181.35 EUR) to my Paypal account just a moment ago.

I was planning to do one additional review, but ran out of time. I'll probably add that at some point next week.

2 people like this

Congrats @gxbfxvar ! I'm surprised to see @D. Strout didn't win despite his last hour entries :D

Congrats @gxbfxvar ! I'm surprised to see @D. Strout didn't win despite his last hour entries :D

That's what I get for being sneaky :)

oh that's why i saw like 5 post of d.strout in sequential order. You spammer (joke)