amuck-landowner

Namecheap account errors

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
I know a lot of us here use Namecheap, as do I. I'm trying to manage one of my many domains with them right now, and am not having much success. When I tried to log in, it took several tries, the first few giving me 500 errors. Now that I'm logged in, when I try to access pages in the domain management panel, I'm getting slow load times and blank pages. Is anyone else seeing this? I don't see any issue mentioned on the Namecheap status page.

Gaiacom_LC

Verified Provider
Checked our account and am not noticing any issues, but I have had scattered problems updating domain settings with Namecheap before. Their support is lightning quick so I'd just lodge a request. :)

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
Hmm... might have been my VPN. I disconnected and everything seems to be working fine now.

MikeA

Verified Provider
Yesterday I was having issues logging in, they have had problems occasionally for the past 2 days but everything works fine today.

dano

I just renewed a few a day or so ago, couple of days ago maybe -- it was a pain to use Paypal to checkout, as it didn't seem to want to authenticate with paypal - so I went through paypal, logged in and tried again with namecheap, and it worked that time. I didn't get any 500's or anything like that though.

amuck-landowner