amuck-landowner

one way to get banned on wable.

mtwiscool

That is ask questions.

I asked them about why they had raised they prices and dropped the amount op ipv4's and the ticket got closed without reply so i reopened it asking why did they close without reply.

Then i went to bed.

When i woke up i found i could not login to my wable account so i pressed forgot my password button and reset the password and the account was still inaccessible.

I later found 2 refund notices from them with no reason given for them closing the account.

Just a bit of a warning.

And yes i have emailed them a few hours ago and have not had reply from they usely fast support.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
I asked them about why they had raised they prices
Join my class action lawsuit and sign :p

so i reopened it asking why did they close without reply.
What was the exact wording you used when you asked your questions and reopened the ticket?

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Damn, now I have to buy service from Wable now for being awesome.

Account Created

Your registration was successful, please check your email for your account password and then login to your account at the top right of this page.
If you have not received an email within 4 minutes please be sure to check your spam, junk, or trash folders.

Amitz

He knows the score! mtwiscool is just like Chuck Norris:

"It's not Wable that has to find a way to ban mtwiscool. He does that all alone."

Last edited by a moderator:

TekStorm - Walter

Thats crazy lol, when company's first start out they do whatever it take to look after the customers but when they get big and the money comes rolling in it all goes to there heads and they dont care anymore.

alexh

Thats crazy lol, when company's first start out they do whatever it take to look after the customers but when they get big and the money comes rolling in it all goes to there heads and they dont care anymore.
Wable is owned by Incero, so the company isn't  new. They've stated from the start that they won't tolerate nonsense. Here's here last year.

TheLinuxBug

Personally I find Gordon @ Incero a bit abrasive in general, so it doesn't surprise me this is how he has decided to run his business as well. People who know him intimately probably have a different opinion, but bottom line is that they are in it for the money over anything else (including customer retention).  They have proven this both in their dedicated server platform when they randomly did a price bump on them a while back, and now they are doing the same with their VPS products.  Bottom line, I wouldn't buy any Incero product for their 'price', I would buy it for the product you get and be willing to pay whatever the fluctuating price is for said product as there seems to be no guarantee on price, unless you sign a long term contract with them.

Personally I have very little tolerance for a business that feels they can randomly change the prices for services after purchase,  so I have stayed clear of Incero on that point.

my 2 cents.

Cheers

Dude123

Wable has terrible service. Avoid them at all costs. They advertise un-metered bandwidth, but if you happen to use more than they like, they will ban your account and say it's because of a "DDOS". They are the most unprofessional company I have ever worked with. The owner acts like a bratty teenager. I noticed one of my sites started running really slow, and then became unresponsive, I put in a ticket with Wable and was told that it was being DDOS'd so I needed to delete the VPS (unprofessional, but I complied), after a while my other VPS stopped working, I then asked what the problem was and was told that my account was deleted. I of course asked why my account was deleted with no warning, and they said that they told me they were deleting my account, and notified me literally  an hour before they did it, I didn't even get an e-mail they used their internal notification system to tell me.  So I lost ALL of my data having to do with that site, and now they won't respond. If you do decided to work with them make sure to take regular backups. There are other reviews online about them where people are saying the same thing. Be warned!

Lee

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Should I ban you at LET I wonder.  I should visit here often to see the crap being posted with the same usernames.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner