amuck-landowner

Project Plugs. What are you working on?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Anyone here working on anything particularly noteworthy that you want to share? I'm always impressed by some of the things the community members here whip up, and figured I'd create a thread where you can plug your projects, completely guilt-free. :)

So, what are you currently working on?

KuJoe

Verified Provider
I'm still plugging away at my new Client Management system. I should really get it uploaded to GitHub soon. Right now it still only supports Interworx and the only working payment method is BitPay, but it's already exceeded my initial plans so I might as well keep going. :)

eva2000

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonwebhost

Trying to start-up the kvm on the system, adding the node which I have would need 10 new clients to make it sustainable. Let me know what your working on. Thanks

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
I've referenced it several times, but I'm working on a combined domain/server management system. The domain system will handle DNS, either through BIND right on the server its running on or through popular DNS APIs. The server part will plug in to the SolusVM and DigitalOcean APIs to allow for shutdown and (re)boot. Also maybe web-based SSH if I can find a good option for that. The DNS side will plug in to the server-side to make it easy to set DNS based on the stored IPs.

It's a pretty big project, and it's been slow going - hard to find time for everything.

iWF-Jacob

Verified Provider
So many projects at the moment... A new distributed jump system, a completely overhauled website for one of our brands, updates to our website for another. Next week I'm heading to our Oregon datacenter for some major switching upgrades. All sorts of fun stuff!

fixidixi

Nice idea :). Is it going to support sqlite3 or just (my)sql? //using pdo?

I've been pretty busy the past few months with work, but recently I've wanted to clean up Paste.ee with a new home page, better/less cluttered Javascript, and a couple new features. Also going to work on a PowerDNS frontend to replace poweradmin on my own dns cluster, which will be on github here: https://github.com/nikkiii/idkdns

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Tweaking an 'in-house' panel for provisioning and managing dedicated servers. Power, IPMI, reboots, network/bandwidth monitoring.

Works quite well, too!

Need to integrate it with nocmanager tho.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Right now I'm working on finishing this pizza.  It's working quite well.  I may finish the project earlier than I had estimated!
You know.  I hear you should do that frequently or else the consequences could be....  DIRE

amuck-landowner