amuck-landowner

Regarding VPSBoard

Shivam

Hey Guys,

As you can tell i'm pretty new to this forum so i'd like to say hello to all you VPSBoard members.

i was looking around and couldn't find any way to message people is their like a certain tier you need to get to unlock this?

like example 25 Posts or something? 

Kind Regards

Hey Guys,

As you can tell i'm pretty new to this forum so i'd like to say hello to all you VPSBoard members.

i was looking around and couldn't find any way to message people is their like a certain tier you need to get to unlock this?

like example 25 Posts or something? 

Kind Regards
I'm not sure, but I don't think you need a specific post count to send messages.

You might want to revert to the old theme, it should be easier to send messages.

- Henrique

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
You can PM us :)

Simply click on the username and the resulting page will have various buttons and links and all manner of stuff. One of them lets you send a PM to the user!

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
You can PM us :)

Simply click on the username and the resulting page will have various buttons and links and all manner of stuff. One of them lets you send a PM to the user!
Not so certain. I think I changed it so you had to have XX number of posts to be able to PM, after a couple incidents in the past where people signed up and started sending PM spam.

Though, what that actual number is I am still looking. IPB's admin area is absolute horrid. You would think it'd be in, "Personal Message Setup" but it's not. Hmm... give me a few.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Just email admin [AT] vpsboard.com for now and I'll get you sorted out. :)

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
 IPB's admin area is absolute horrid. You would think it'd be in, "Personal Message Setup" but it's not. Hmm... give me a few.
When I want to do something in IP admin, I use the live search in the ACP - it's the only way to find things.

amuck-landowner