amuck-landowner

Dedi E3 4/8 3,3ghz+, 32gb ram, 120-240GB SSD, 30IPs <90

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICPH

Is there any offer please for this?

Dedi E3 4/8 3,3ghz+, 32gb ram, 240GB SSD, 30IPs, any location, 100mbit unlimit. price under $90, monthly payment, for around 2 years or untill HDD die.

server can receive like 5 abuse reports monthly, like phishing spreading malicious software, i react and ban bad behavior within 24hrs, but its repeated case for various IPs. Suspended only violating ip banned by datacenter if i wont be able to suspend issue within 48hrs, not whole node server, that s a must.

Found a provider!

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
server can receive like 5 abuse reports monthly, like phishing spreading malicious software, i react and ban bad behavior within 24hrs, but its repeated case for various IPs. Suspended only violating ip banned by datacenter if i wont be able to suspend issue within 48hrs, not whole node server, that s a must.
Uh.. what is this used for?

blergh

Verified Provider
Having a hard time anyone is going to offer you those spec's for that price. YMMV

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Probably shared hosting given their signature :)

No providers are going to allow a phishing site to be up for "upwards of 48 hours" short of maybe Ecatel and some super sketchy Ukraine hosts.

If you're upfront with your datacenter of choice that you do shared hosting so abuse can happen, they can likely keep a record of that and be more reasonable.

Francisco

ICPH

Yeah good question since a bit strange that it says until HDD die lol. Quite interesting request.
it is for OpenVZ VPS and shared hosting reselling..

Untill HDD (SSD) die, im telling because cheaps SSDs may tend to die faster in such server

PS: cloudshards is my current server provider, im looking for secondary server

RockTBN

Verified Provider
Well if you dont need E3 CPU I can recommend some, with Dual L5420 or Dual L5520, but with E3 you will need to raise your budget.

Serveo

Verified Provider
What is the forecast on your bandwidth usage. 100mbit full or lower? If it's lower and you can down phishing faster then 24h we can deliver without problems from stock.

ICPH

Because of peace of mind that some day my client decide to DL a few TB data more and i need to pay some money for over limit use, just want to dont care about BW limits. But usually DL is not more than 7TB/mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner