amuck-landowner

LET Down?

tdale

Verified Provider
Hey,

Just noticed when i tried to access the url i get this wonderful screen.....

3eIdIZy.png

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
Maybe ARIN figured out the solution to that pesky little IPv4 shortage thingamabob.

tdale

Verified Provider
Maybe GVH decided to take revenge "If i can't post neither can anyone else" and internally bombed the *#&@ out of it ;)

Reactions: RLT

GIANT_CRAB

2:04:55 PM <szsocial> let is down bro
I think the joker behind this is sz1hosting. (Its a day after he got banned from LET IRC)

The thread was started at 02:09 PM, so I guess sz1hosting is the "first" to know that LET is down...

Last edited by a moderator:

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
That's news?
/* OFFTOPIC TIN FOIL */

What's news is that prior to that listing, that subnet has never had spamhaus listings in the time their listings have been tracked. The subnet was allocated to them before the Buffalo VPS dream. I didn't even know it was their subnet and assumed it was a sub client.

They have a 75.x.x.x/20 that's likely next to get axed. They've had the same /29 get listed 3 times now as well as some others.

/* OFFTOPIC TIN FOIL */

As for forums, it sounds like someone is going to town on them. It's likely they're on the premium business plan for cloudflare but if there's something leaking their IP's (or they didn't move /subnets last time they got wrecked) then cloudflare isn't going to do anything for them.

Francisco

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
I love my wife ... I subscribed to the thread and my phone was in our bedroom. She walked in half asleep trying to turn off the volume and asked "What bastard keeps calling you a LET down?"  She saw "new reply" in the email and thought it was a ticket. Psh. Never!  <3 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I love my wife ... I subscribed to the thread and my phone was in our bedroom. She walked in half asleep trying to turn off the volume and asked "What bastard keeps calling you a LET down?"  She saw "new reply" in the email and thought it was a ticket. Psh. Never!  <3 
Bahahaha!  This is the funniest contextual happening I've seen in eons... bahahahaha!

Lucky I didn't toss words above with that photo making fun of their rack or you wife really might have been like WTF :)

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
I wouldn't be surprised if it was sz1 he launches his childish DDoS crap every time he gets banned from VPSBoard's IRC for evasion.

Some people just need to grow the fuck up.
Hoooly shit Husky joined.

If the threads on LE were true then sz1 dug their own grave so taking it out on LE doesn't help anyone,

it just makes him worse off.

Supposedly one of the emails posted was them admitting that they're barely breaking even if not about

to go bankrupt because the thread was supposedly costing them whatever customers they had.

I mean, what do you expect when there was proof that you were rummaging through customer services?

Francisco

tdale

Verified Provider
Holy crap its still down. Jon has to be pissed off now its been down awhile now. This isn't some 15 minutes reboot a server deal now. Hope data is OK..

AThomasHowe

I'm pretty sure I got on for 5 mins earlier (read the free ovh domains thread etc) when I got up but down here too.

amuck-landowner