amuck-landowner

[FOR HIRE] Sales and Level 1/2 Tech Support

Nick

Hi all,

Here's a little bit about me for those of you who don't know me.  I've been involved with/worked in the Web Hosting industry since around 2010 however took most of 2013 and 2014 off. I was away from the online world to focus on building a career and personal life offline.  Things are now running relatively smoothly for me an I'm starting to become more active once again as time is freeing up (I've been lurking around this whole time however).  

I'm now looking for a part-time job (that's flexible around my current job) in the Web Hosting industry that preferably pays per ticket and is a strong brand that I'm happy to represent. My time zone is GMT+12 down here in New Zealand and I would preferably work most evenings.

I started working in the industry back when Curtis (@MannDude) ran a company called SurmountedNET where I mainly worked in sales. From the contacts I had from there I landed myself a job later down the track with Chris Miller working for FTNHosting where I stayed for around a year, focusing in sales and low level tech support.

I have experience with the majority of web hosting, billing and VPS control panels. I also have a bit of experience with programming in PHP and a tiny bit of Python.

Pay and work hours is completely negotiable and I'm willing to discuss this with any interested providers.

Feel free to contact me on vpsBoard through Private Message.

Cheers! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick

Thought I would bump this up as I'm still looking.

Ideally after something part-time with the option to go full-time in the near future.

PM or email at [email protected].

amuck-landowner