amuck-landowner

goodhosting.co support dead?

Vijay

Hello,

I ordered a VPS with goodhosting on 3rd oct. Had terrible response from them.

I had asked them to provision FreeBSD 10 template, this ticket is still pending since 9th October.

I then asked for a refund on 10th, again this ticket is still pending..

Does any one here, have any experience with them?.. I'm thinking about opening a paypal dispute.

-Vijay

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
That was Friday.  Monday was a holiday in Canada (Thanksgiving) and based on what I've read on LowEndTalk the owner is fond of traveling to places without Internet access on holidays...

Vijay

That was Friday.  Monday was a holiday in Canada (Thanksgiving) and based on what I've read on LowEndTalk the owner is fond of traveling to places without Internet access on holidays...
Thanks for your reply,

Is there no one else to reply to tickets?.. Does all tickets have to be answered by the owner?

-Vijay

FHN-Eric

Verified Provider
Hello,

I ordered a VPS with goodhosting on 3rd oct. Had terrible response from them.

I had asked them to provision FreeBSD 10 template, this ticket is still pending since 9th October.

Does any one here, have any experience with them?.. I'm thinking about opening a paypal dispute.

-Vijay
Firstly, they don't provision a vps, they allot resources for you to do it.

You may find this helpful in setting up the vps: https://freevps.us/thread-13566.html

They are normally very good about answering support tickets, the owner was on Skype the other day.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Goodhosting seems to be a good shop.  Some bumps in road but the owner really does seem like an alright fellow and trying to do right for biz and customers.

comXyz

Goodhosting seems to be a good shop.  Some bumps in road but the owner really does seem like an alright fellow and trying to do right for biz and customers.
Yea, the owner is really nice and friendly. Sometimes I need to wait few days to get response, but overall their services are decent.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Time to post recap and some tickets.... Find the whole thing sad and often question when providers go missing in action to customers.

amuck-landowner