amuck-landowner

1 Managed VPS + 1 Unmanaged VPS + IP Announce

William

pr0
Verified Provider
I search something rather complicated for a friend, can anyone provide that?

Announce of a /24, 64 IPs for the managed box and 192 for the unmanaged one:

2x 2GB RAM, 50GB Disk (HDD is fine), 1TB Traffic, OVZ is fine for managed but i strongly prefer KVM/Xen for the unmanaged one.

cPanel preffered on the managed server, unmanaged without panel.

Prefer Canada, EU, US also no issue. Setup fees (XX-XXX$) no problem, monthly budget negotiable but also in the XX-XXX$ range.

Steven F

Verified Provider
Honestly, I'd just check out the major managed brands and see if they'll do it.

What about grabbing a dedicated server and having a company manage one VPS that you create? It'd probably be <$125 a month on a decent speced server.

William

pr0
Verified Provider
I had my run-in with them already, most won't do it sadly - They would give us IPs from them in the amounts required but pricing sucks then and i have to work on migrating the sites (which i want to avoid, they are hosted in their own /24 for a reason)

Last edited by a moderator:

iWF-Jacob

Verified Provider
We can totally provide this for you in the US. Is the 1TB of traffic overall, or is it per server?

Enterprisevpssolutions

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
We offer both managed and unmanaged vps, cloud and dedicated servers. Check out the site for options if you have any questions send me a msg.

OpticServers

Verified Provider
If you are still looking we can do this for quite a low cost + all the specifications and more.. (Unmetered Bandwidth on any VPS Plan + 40Gbps DDoS Mitigation)

amuck-landowner