amuck-landowner

VPS with cPanel

RTGHM

Looking just for a basic VPS with cPanel.

512mb ram or above, 1 ip address, 15gb storage or above.

Not picky on location, bandwidth at least 250gb, don't care if it's KVM/XEN/OVZ.

Trying to keep it under $20 per month, as for that price I can get one at x10vps with cpanel license but don't want to fork over $18.95 per month, would rather see if I can get it at $15 or less, but if I have to, I will. Would be interested in paying off a few months in advance assuming reasonable price, just need this to host a few websites for a couple of local customers, going to route dns through cloudflare, so the backend server location doesn't matter.

In an ideal world, 1gb of ram, 1 ip address, 20gb storage, with cPanel licensed under $20 would be great.

Steven F

Verified Provider
You can grab one of our [boltVM] 1 GB or 2 GB Thanksgiving VPS (should be restocked tomorrow, check LET) for $12 or $18 a year respectively. We sell cPanel for an additional $13 a month.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
See the folks at Crissic.

Pretty sure you can do the annual 512MB or 1024MB plan on the cheap then pay for the cPanel month to month.  Or pay for all of it month to month.  I previously recommended Crissic for low cost cPanel licensing.

Previously the price as per a vpsB ad was $11/month for cPanel.

Appears that cPanel is something you buy after the VPS.  Not in the VPS order form currently.

cPanel shows here under Addons @ $12/month:

https://my.crissic.net/cart.php?gid=11

bizzard

Crissic has been great for me. Have a 2GB OVZ with cPanel running for almost 6 months. No issues. Bought the license when it was $11, now it seems to be $12 as @drmike pointed out.

Their OVZ1024 plan with cPanel will cost you $18 per month, with 150GB disk and 3TB Bandwidth.

OpticServers

Verified Provider
We can do this for around 17 - 18$

1GB RAM, 20GB SSD, 1 IPv4, Unmetered Bandwidth, 100Mbps Port, 40Gbps DDoS Mitigation and then you can purchase a cPanel License for around 12 - 13$ from a third party provider i can provide to you.

datarealm

Verified Provider
We can do a 512MB vps for $5/mo or a 1GB for $10/month.  cPanel through us is $15/month.  Discounts across the board are available for semi-annual or annual prepay.

Servers4You

Verified Provider
cPanel usually recommends 1GB RAM at least to run properly.

We can do 2GB DDR3 RAM, 30GB SSD, 2 CPU Cores @ 2.2GHz & 4TB Bandwidth at $16/mo + cPanel Licence at an extra $13/mo in 8 locations including the UK, US, Singapore, Netherlands & Ireland. Or $348/yr incl. cPanel Licence. Let us know if you are interested.

Clouvider-Dom

Verified Provider
I would recommend going for 1 GB of memory if you need cPanel. The apps installed by cPanel itself would almost use up your memory, and using SWAP all the time is not really the greatest idea.

River

Verified Provider
I can offer you my x1 VPS plan with an InterWorx license for $15/month.

1 IPv4 Address
512 MB Guaranteed RAM
100 GB Disk Space
1 CPU Core
10 TB Bandwidth
If you are interested, please let me know!

Servers4You

Verified Provider
I would recommend 2GB RAM as cPanel usually uses 1GB on it's own.

Unfortunately our cPanel Licences alone are $15/mo ($13/mo if paid yearly) & our lowest plan is $17/mo for 2GB DDR3 RAM, 30GB SSD Storage, 2 CPU Cores @ 2.20GHz & 4TB Bandwidth @ 500Mbps.

I would personally just use a reseller hosting cPanel server for a few sites (3-10), so you do not have to manage the server and updates etc with higher costs.

cociu

Verified Provider
we can provide you this vps located in Romania in our DC for 22$/mo cpanel included , if you are interesed please PM

William

pr0
Verified Provider
I would recommend 2GB RAM as cPanel usually uses 1GB on it's own.

Unfortunately our cPanel Licences alone are $15/mo ($13/mo if paid yearly) & our lowest plan is $17/mo for 2GB DDR3 RAM, 30GB SSD Storage, 2 CPU Cores @ 2.20GHz & 4TB Bandwidth @ 500Mbps.

I would personally just use a reseller hosting cPanel server for a few sites (3-10), so you do not have to manage the server and updates etc with higher costs.
>Resell Dediserv

>2015

lol.

Servers4You

Verified Provider
@William We do not "resell" from other companies, we maintain our own servers (even if it a pain sometimes with upgrades & the cost of system administrators and technicians etc), we have less locations than "DediServe" as we haven't been around as long. Just looking at the locations they have, we do not have any servers in Buffalo or Los Angeles. We are however looking into getting virtual servers in Portland (US) and Melbourne (Australia).

However, if you are looking at our site (Servers4You & Musicboxset Limited) it is hosted on the DediServe "Docklands, United Kingdom" location so it is out of our network to ensure that our site is accessible if our network goes down for whatever reason.

Musicboxset Limited (our parent company) starting selling ResellerClub Dedicated Servers around 6 months ago, then went onto our racks, we now sell Dedicated Servers in the United Kingdom, United States, France & Lithuania (believe me, its hard to set things up in Lithuania), we are now looking at launching servers in The Netherlands.

Clouvider-Dom

Verified Provider
We can do:

512 MB DDR3

250 GB Monthly transfer

20 GB SAS HA SAN

1 CPU Core

cPanel License included

for $20 USD + VAT (if applicable).

This is a Custom package, so please drop me a PM if you're interested.

For more information please visit our website at: https://www.clouvider.co.uk/

amuck-landowner