amuck-landowner

Some VPS and hosting related domains for sale.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Hey folks,

After renewing a few in-use domains, I noticed some domains that I am not using and have decided to list them for sale. I'm hoping some of you will have a need for them and can actually put them to use. Prices negotiable but I don't need to sell and I think pricing is fair for the domains assuming someone is purchasing them to use them for something. :)

I'll list each domain, it's registar, expiration date and price below. The ONLY payment method I'll accept is PayPal.

Anyhow, the domains are as follows:

BCname.com - Was originally going to be used to resell domain names and accept only BitCoins. Never got around to it.

Registered at Internet.BS on 02-20-2013 and expires 02-20-2015.
Asking Price: $40

ResellerNode.com - What a great domain. Perfect for any web-host or up and coming host who wishes to offer reseller hosting or even reseller Virtual Servers, etc.

Registered at Internet.BS on 09-27-2013 and expires 09-27-2015.
Asking Price: $50

K9VPN.com - Great domain for anyone wishing to start a VPN service company.

Registered at Namecheap on 02-14-2014 and expires 02-14-2015.
Asking Price: $30

Extra, non-hosting related domains:

WithBitcoins.com - Intended use was a business directory listing of sites and services that could be purchased with BitCoins. Never got off the ground.

Registered at Internet.BS on 02-20-2013 and expires 02-20-2015.
Asking Price: $40

DDTestCommand.com - Don't buy domains after drinking.

Registered at NameCheap on 02/23/2014 and expires 02/23/2015

Asking Price: $20

Last edited by a moderator:

InertiaNetworks-John

Inertia Networks, LLC
Verified Provider
ResellerNode.com - What a great domain. Perfect for any web-host or up and coming host who wishes to offer reseller hosting or even reseller Virtual Servers, etc.

Registered at Internet.BS on 09-27-2013 and expires 09-27-2014.

Asking Price: $50
So it already expired?

amuck-landowner