amuck-landowner

DediCube vpsBoard Pre-Order Exclusive!

Steven F

Verified Provider
DediCube LLC is proud to announce the opening of its new Los Angeles dedicated services hosted at 530 W 6th Street. Taking the step from reseller, DediCube now owns all of its hardware. Cutting out the middle man, DediCube is now able to provide even more competitive pricing. Backed by our amazing 24x7 support team, you can rest assured that your services are in the right hands.

Unlike a lot of our competition, DediCube utilizes only enterprise/server grade hardware. Every drive, motherboard, processor, and piece of RAM is designed specifically to operate at heavy 24x7 usage. Do not fall prey to providers that use non-server grade hardware. Guarantee your services and sites are online by using DediCube.

All servers are backed by fully redundant power. Our facility utilizes multiple Uninteruptable Power Supplies (UPS) and 12,000 gallon generators to provide power, no matter what is going on. All of this insures that even if the power grid goes down, your servers will stay online.

One of the most costly parts of operating a datacenter is the cooling. Our new LAX011 facility utilizes a special cooling method called containment cooling. This green and economical setup provides a significantly more efficient and cost effective way to keep your servers cool. Hot air is exhausted into specially designed isles. Instead of cooling this hot air, we simply remove it from the datacenter.

Our network is backed by fully redundant fiber uplinks to multiple carriers, insuring that your data is delivered. We don't drop packets. Never worry or fear about downtime with DediCube.

This offering is for pre-ordering. Please e-mail me us at [email protected] to get you started! This pricing cannot be guaranteed after we officially launch! Servers are expected to ship out before Thursday and should be setup during the week of January 5th. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Intel E3-1220 (4 cores/4 threads at 3.10 GHz)
16 GB of ECC RAM
1 x 1 TB Enterprise Grade Hard Drive (2 fixed bays)
10,000 GB on a 100 Mbps Public Port
1 Gbps*
/29 IPv4 + /64 IPv6
Los Angeles, California
$69.99 a month.
$360 for six months. Just $60 a month!
$600 for one year. Just $50 a month! 

Buy 6 servers for $360 monthly!
Buy 12 servers for $600 monthly!
Buy 20+ servers (@$50 a month each) and get a free 1 TB HDD in each server.

32 GB of RAM is not available on these servers.

Additional IPs are $1 per IP/month in CIDR blocks.

Available Network Upgrades
100 Mbps Unmetered - $100 a month $25 a month
10 TB on a GigE - $10 a month
30 TB on a GigE - $150 a month $50 a month
100 TB of Bandwidth on a GigE - $999.95 a month $150 a month
1 Gbps Unmetered Bandwidth - $1,999.95 a month $400 a month

Hard Drive Upgrades (monthly/semi-annual/annual):
2 x 1 TB Enterprise: $10/$50/$90
1 x 2 TB Enterprise: $15/$75/$135
2 x 2 TB Enterprise: $25/$125/$225
1 x 4 TB Enterprise: $25/$125/$225
2 x 4 TB Enterprise: $35/$175/$315
SSDs are not available for the E3-1220.

Test IP for LAX01: 66.117.7.150

Last edited by a moderator:

Steven F

Verified Provider
Quick addendum:

6+ servers can be purchased for $60/m a piece.

12+ servers can be purchased for $50/m a piece.

20+ servers will have a free additional 1 TB HDD.

Steven F

Verified Provider
So... are you guys still affiliated with ColoCrossing?  Is this through CC or any of CC's resellers?
We no longer have any dedicated server clients hosted in/on the ColoCrossing hardware and/or network. There is no ColoCrossing involved in the new DediCube at all.

We (by we I mean DediCube and I am the owner of DediCube, so technically I) own all of the new hardware, however we do not currently run our own network (once we grow a bit, we definitely will!).

We happen to be in the same building as them, but I believe they are on the 9th floor? We'll be on the 7th floor.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
But I thought CC was all that and a bag of crack?  And their pricing, so unbeatable... ;)

Seriously, congrats on getting out from under their shadowy presence.   Should have a better time growing without them.

Steven F

Verified Provider
Almost had me until corpcolo came up. Dammit.

unless you are local and can go fix issues??
What's the problem with Corporate Colocation? They have 24x6 on-site support and are on-call on Sundays. Please feel free to private message me with any concerns.

I live in New York, so I am not on-site. We do not have any employees on-site. However, we are contracting another provider in the facility who does have staff on-site/on-call near the facility for backup remote hands. This was actually decided a while back, before we had picked our provider. I like to have backups. You never know when you'll need an extra set of hands.

Steven F

Verified Provider
The main post has been edited upon request from @Steven F.
Yep, we updated the deal, made clearer/lowered the upgrade price, and added in a line or two.

I'm not sure how many we have left at this point, but there's a very good chance we'll be sold out before we even launch. If you're interested, now is the time to pounce!

Steven F

Verified Provider
Servers should be shipping out tomorrow (they may have shipped today :unsure:). Since they're not going very far, we should be up and at 'em very soon. :)

Steven F

Verified Provider
:D

Congrats on the roll out!

Francisco
Save the congratulations for when we're online, because my friend Murphy is probably hiding around the corner... :p

Thanks, though, I appreciate the congrats. Getting the last things sorted now, actually. :)

Steven F

Verified Provider
What happened with all the CC customers?
They were... taken care of. Don't worry, we didn't just abandon them.

Just got back from a mini-vacation, which was supposed to lead into the launch, but then I found out the vendor didn't include the rails and none of our switches have showed up at the datacenter yet. On the bright side, they have our servers... without power cords.  :blink: I'm starting to dislike certain shipping companies.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
They were... taken care of. Don't worry, we didn't just abandon them.

Just got back from a mini-vacation, which was supposed to lead into the launch, but then I found out the vendor didn't include the rails and none of our switches have showed up at the datacenter yet. On the bright side, they have our servers... without power cords.  :blink: I'm starting to dislike certain shipping companies.
Just be glad that's it and not more.  Like the hardware being totally off or whatever.  I remember one time we had one of the DCs (which will remain nameless but may or may not be popular due to their lease to own program) suck at packaging and ruined a power cord while in transit.  Also I think the servers got some new cosmetic "upgrades".  

It probably wasn't completely their fault and maybe it was a bit rougher of a trip.  Just glad everything still worked and there wasn't actual damage done to the functionality of the thing. 

I'm not saying our issue was worse.  Just... idk haha wanted to share it.  

It's probably a good idea to be tedious with the details on this.  Also congrats on going from reselling to actual owning!  Excited for DediCube's future! 

Steven F

Verified Provider
Thanks! I'm not complaining, I even said to our datacenter technicians "this is definitely not as bad as it could be". It's also a great experience to insure smoother operations in the future, I'm almost glad it hasn't been super smooth. :)

We'll also be offering LTO services. I'm not sure if they'll be public, but we will definitely have the options available.

amuck-landowner