• Announcements

• MannDude

Current state of vpsBoard   02/04/2017

Dear vpsBoard members and guests:

Over the last year or two vpsBoard activity and traffic has dwindled. I have had a change of career and interests, and as such am no longer an active member of the web hosting industry.

Due to time constraints and new interests I no longer wish to continue to maintain vpsBoard. The web site will remain only as an archive to preserve and showcase some of the great material, guides, and industry news that has been generated by members, some of which I remain in contact to this very day and now regard as personal friends.

I want to thank all of our members who helped make vpsBoard the fastest growing industry forum. In it's prime it was an active and ripe source of activity, news, guides and just general off-topic banter and fun.

I wish all members and guests the very best, whether it be with your business or your personal projects.

-MannDude
vpsnewb

Introduction thread

432 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Also a LET poster/lurker but I have also decided to branch out to vpsBoard. 

I'm an IT student, ever so slightly north of London. I don't mind a good PC game or two, but I am often found in an SSH session (or several), with a good hint of RDP thrown in there too.

I hope to learn a lot here, as well as try and help out as/when I can. 

Look forward to seeing this forum grow :)

Hello guys! We're here on vpsBoard. A little about us -- we're a recently launched company that is aiming to change the mid-level and low-level hosting market by bringing enterprise solutions (like custom scripts) to consumers across the globe.

Hey people! I'm here to offer my VPS and Dedi at an extremely affordable price.

17 hours ago, ZenithHosting said:

Hey people! I'm here to offer my VPS and Dedi at an extremely affordable price.

hey ,

can u give details.

Hi VPSB!
I am Roman, sale manager from Dedica.ca (http://dedica.ca/)

Have a nice day!

Hello fellow members,

My name is Hassan & i am a new member of this informative community i hope all members are having good time here.

Hello from Atlanta Ga!

My name is Daniel, Currently of the SpeedMax family of companies, formerly employed by TortoiseLabs(If anyone remembers them).

Nice to meet you all!

Howdy VPSBoard,

My name is Chase Morgan (JP Morgan Chase... eh I wish). I'm a student residing in the Silicon Valley of California. 3 years experience with PHP & MySQL, 2 years experience Linux Administration (Red Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu), 2 years in the web hosting biz. In my free time I like Golf, Flying, Music, and Cars.

Cheers to many more posts! :)

Hi everyone i am new here.Thanks admin for allowing me to join this forum.I am offering some internet services seo tools.Why i am here.I just wanna shared my ideas related in this forum.