• Announcements

• MannDude

Current state of vpsBoard   02/04/2017

Dear vpsBoard members and guests:

Over the last year or two vpsBoard activity and traffic has dwindled. I have had a change of career and interests, and as such am no longer an active member of the web hosting industry.

Due to time constraints and new interests I no longer wish to continue to maintain vpsBoard. The web site will remain only as an archive to preserve and showcase some of the great material, guides, and industry news that has been generated by members, some of which I remain in contact to this very day and now regard as personal friends.

I want to thank all of our members who helped make vpsBoard the fastest growing industry forum. In it's prime it was an active and ripe source of activity, news, guides and just general off-topic banter and fun.

I wish all members and guests the very best, whether it be with your business or your personal projects.

-MannDude
comXyz

[WTB] LLLL.com domains

11 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Do you have LLLL.com domains for sales? My budget is xx - xxx.

Please PM if you have any.

Thanks

What are LLLL.com domains????

You know, you'd save having stupid posts if you just said 4 letter / 4 number domains...

You know, you'd save having stupid posts if you just said 4 letter / 4 number domains...

It's a 4 letter domain, LLLL is the standard way of saying it. Just like LLN is two letters and a number.

It's a 4 letter domain, LLLL is the standard way of saying it. Just like LLN is two letters and a number.

Regardless, you'd save like 5 stupid posts at this point.

Regardless, you'd save like 5 stupid posts at this point.

This is a forum. It is about discussion and learning. People asked questions to clarify a point, they are not "stupid posts". Get off your high horse and actually contribute something if you feel the quality of the previous posts is too low.

1 person likes this

This is a forum. It is about discussion and learning. People asked questions to clarify a point, they are not "stupid posts". Get off your high horse and actually contribute something if you feel the quality of the previous posts is too low.

facepalm I'll just back out of this "discussion"

1 person likes this

Hi guys, LLLL.com means 4 letters .com domains. Example qwer.com. It doesn't contain number, or -.

Shouldn't it be LLD in the second example? 'D' for digit?

Shouldn't it be LLD in the second example? 'D' for digit?

Domainers use LLN - it means letterLetterNumber