amuck-landowner

VPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTGHM

So, I'm looking for a new VPS.

Locations:

France / Romania / Bulgaria (note: I already have one in Sofia, Bulgaria with a provider on here) / Latvia / Sweden / Switzerland / Netherlands / Germany

Providers I prefer to avoid but am not too picky:

HostKey (RU/NL), Anything that lives on "hacking" websites, OVH (I'm not too picky though - as long as it's not OVH in Canada I'm okay with it - already have too many in Canada).

Specifications:

512mb ram, 20gb hard drive, 1 ip address. I prefer kvm virt.

Budget:

Trying to keep it under $10 per month, just because the stuff I'm hosting is merely a blog and a few other tools for personal usage only.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Netherlands / Germany
Netherlands: CloudVPS.com and Leaseweb

Germany: Bradler & Krantz (GetKVM.com) and Hetzner

Switzerland
Zurich to Milan is only 279 km/173 miles...less than half of the 620km/385 miles distance from Buffalo to New York City... just sayin'  (plug for Prometeus/IWStack and SeFlow/CloudFlow).

I prefer kvm virt.
I'd have a much larger list for those countries if you had said Xen or VMware.

Last edited by a moderator:

RTGHM

Netherlands: CloudVPS.com and Leaseweb

Germany: Bradler & Krantz (GetKVM.com) and Hetzner

Zurich to Milan is only 279 km/173 miles...less than half of the 620km/385 miles distance from Buffalo to New York City... just sayin'  (plug for Prometeus/IWStack and SeFlow/CloudFlow).

I'd have a much larger list for those countries if you had said Xen or VMware.
I'm fine with VMWare.

Servers4You

Verified Provider
Unfortunately we don't offer virtual machines under 2GB RAM - however I do recommend vpsdime.com - they have good pricing and nice support - we've used them once or twice for testing purposes.

httpzoom

Verified Provider
if you will consider Texas, USA. you can give you a good deal on our BKVM-512 For $4/month. meets your spec exactly.

zionvps

Verified Provider
Check out the offer i just posted!

France KVM starter is what you are looking for. It's well optimized node, co located in OVH and uses KVM 

Sonwebhost

Ok that new vps needs a good home I offer vps in the 6.95 and 9.95 dollars working in whmcs. If you want a nice home for your new vps we would be glad to help you out. Thanks

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I'm going to assume that the OP has gotten a VPS already, and if he has not he can create a new thread.

@RTGHM, feel free to create a new one. I am closing this to prevent the normal "I didn't read the thread just wanted to spam my link" responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner