Matt AH

Do you prefer blonde or brunette girls?

I'm personally a fan of brunette girls.

YOU MUST PICK ONE YOU CAN'T HAVE BOTH SORRY :/

Last edited by a moderator:

k0nsl

Bad Goy
Short answer: blondes.

Nothing beats a good looking Nordic  blonde of course. But anyway, that is not exactly the first thing I look for in a woman.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Judging from all my ex-es...  

Brunettes.  

Just gotta love it.  

Of course that's not all that matters, but ya know...  since ya asked.  

Munzy

This whole world can be divided up into two categories, those with blonde hair and those with brunette. I mean there is no one with red, or black, or white, maybe even gray hair at all..... you idiot......

There is so much more, and post like these show how ignorant you are to the greater scope of the world, do they not deserve the same respect as others?

Matt AH

This whole world can be divided up into two categories, those with blonde hair and those with brunette. I mean there is no one with red, or black, or white, maybe even gray hair at all..... you idiot......

There is so much more, and post like these show how ignorant you are to the greater scope of the world, do they not deserve the same respect as others?
No need to get in more depth about the situation, I'm well aware that there are different color hairs for women, but the most common are blondes and brunettes hence why I made a thread about them.

Munzy

No need to get in more depth about the situation, I'm well aware that there are different color hairs for women, but the most common are blondes and brunettes hence why I made a thread about them.
Ohh my lord you are ignorant. First they are not the most common. Second this clearly shows once again a predefined preference for women. They are so much more then objects. They are individuals and they deserve to be respected as such.

trewq

Verified Provider
Way to make the few women who lurk this forum feel uncomfortable... -_-
That's what I was thinking. It has even made me a bit embarrassed. I hope this thread can't be seen by people that aren't logged in.

RTGHM

Might I ask why we must have such a useless thread? I personally refuse to "objectify" women based off of their hair color. For all I care, a women could be bald, I'm fine with it.

If society basis what someone looks like off of who they want to be with, regardless of the time, then we have a messed up society. What matters is on the inside, not on the outside. If you're apart of the percentage who judges based on looks, then you are the shallow. Now-a-days, all these model things are all just money-grabbing schemes, no one will ever look like how they portray the "perfect" person as. Has history taught us nothing?

Don't give me some religious reply to this comment, unless you can find me a region which exclusively states you must judge based on appearance (no not some made-up one that you want to create).

TL;DR: Picking between a blonde or a brunette is stupid, idiotic, and I don't support it.

amuck-landowner