amuck-landowner

Cheap SEO VPS?

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Hi OP,

Want more clients and customers?

We will help them find you by putting you on the 1st page on Google.

If you would like more details about our SEO packages or would like to ask me anything regarding this matter then feel free to call me at 1-800-SEO-VPS1

Kind regards,

Troll Bop
Online Marketing Consultant
SEOVPS-LOL Inc

DISCLAIMER: The contents of this post are confidential and intended for the OP only. Troll Bop and SEOVPS-LOL Inc accept no liability for the content of this post. Any views or opinions presented in this post are solely those of Troll Bop and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of SEOVPS-LOL Inc. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and or publication of this message without the prior written consent of the author of this post is strictly prohibited. If you have read this post in error please erase it from your memory and forget you ever read it.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I hope the entire SEO industry burns in sulfur.

Never have I seen a bigger collection of scam artists, mess makers and general jerk off in public idiots.  Bodily fluid spewers junking up everything.   Worse than spammers in my opinion.

I'm not pleased by algorithms running the search circus, but, if they help catch early signals on these types and prune them, so be it.  Good I say, how about some more.

VENETX

I hope the entire SEO industry burns in sulfur.

Never have I seen a bigger collection of scam artists, mess makers and general jerk off in public idiots.  Bodily fluid spewers junking up everything.   Worse than spammers in my opinion.

I'm not pleased by algorithms running the search circus, but, if they help catch early signals on these types and prune them, so be it.  Good I say, how about some more.
Wow. You have a mouthful of the SEO scam artist! XD

They sure are a bunch of arseholes who just steal your $500-$2,000 / month for nothing

TierNet

Verified Provider
Manual marketing is better than using software and tools for SEO as most of those methods are illegal and websites using those methods get penalised by Google. SEO VPS is more like server with different C class IPs and you can use many online free SEO tools to anaylze your web page.

haloelite3

I agree with above - Manual marketing will always be alot stronger and more direct and Google and other search engines are now intelligent enough to penalise certain things!

Hope this helps

Serveo

Verified Provider
Well t.b.h. SEO has some useful sides as you look at positioning and optimising etc., but I must say some people make a damn TO GOOD to be true salary on it.

Regarding the OP, he didn't mention nulled ;-) maybe he is willing to pay!

cloudxtnyHost

it is clear it is important but there are too many people trying to scam business to get them on the first page. I think one less you. just do the usual things and research research research, then wait. any other quick fix is just waates money.

amuck-landowner