amuck-landowner

WHMCS Override Auto-Suspend feature.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Apologies for the ignorance, but I'm a tad confused on how this actually works.

Say a customer has an invoice overdue on it's last day of the grace period, but request a 5 day extension. If I do nothing, they will be suspended when the cron runs for being unpaid. If I change the 'override auto-suspend' setting to 5 days into the future, does that mean for those 5 days the system will ignore it's usual task of suspending that single account or does it mean that in 5 days, no matter what, that account will be suspended. (Even if they paid... say, 3 days into their extended grace period).

rds100

Verified Provider
It will not be suspended for non payment in the next 5 days. It will be suspended on the day after the day you clicked in WHMCS if still not paid. After 5 days if it is still not paid it will be suspended. If it was paid in the meantime it will keep running.

I think in the recent WHMCS versions enabling this also automatically stops the invoice overdue emails for this product/service instance.

Last edited by a moderator:

zomgmike

Verified Provider
It does not, however, push back termination.  So if you auto-terminate after 7 days, your 5 day delay doesn't delay the termination.  That still comes 2 days later.

amuck-landowner