amuck-landowner

No socket connect to server

ICPH

Hello, my dedi server control panel suddenly started saying me that there is "No socket connect to server" I can connect server via SSH, checked logs, and see nothing strange. Please what do you suggest to check?

Last edited by a moderator:

wlanboy

Content Contributer
Hello, my dedi server control panel suddenly started saying me that there is "No socket connect to server" I can connect server via SSH, checked logs, and see nothing strange. Please what do you suggest to check?
Contact your provider?

ICPH

PS: i noticed server has not high load average, but SSH login password prompt appears with like 20 seconds delay

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
What do you mean by your dedicated server control panel?

It sounds like you need to contact your host. 

TurnkeyInternet

Verified Provider
try a reboot, or contacting support - sounds ilke your running a software firewall that perhaps is overloaded (kernel module for iptables can run out of buckets/buffers/sockets especially if you are getting flooded with a DoS attack or something bursting way high on traffic to process packets per second wise).

If reboot doesn't work, its support call time.

best of luck!

weloveservers

Verified Provider
Contacting your host sounds like the best option.

amuck-landowner